WHO DID JESUS SPEAK TO IN PRAYER?

by PMJ 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

pjm

surley we should all want to pray to the God jesus prayed two

I do!

John 14:6

Jesus said: "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

D Dog

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Shootist, since I know the old man personally, I will ask the Wizard to give PMJ a logical brain, I have an appointment with him in the morning, don't worry PMJ tomorrow we'll have you all better!!!

IC

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Okay, your turn PMJ!

Name ONE scripture where Jesus used or said the name "Jehovah" in the Greek scriptures.

Just one will do.

Put yer PROOF out on the table for all to see....since YOU brought this up....

We're waiting.

• Shining One
    Shining One

Hi Bizzy,
    What did any of that have to do with the subject of the post? There are plenty of threads discussing the alleged contradictions of scripture. Your collection there has been answered over and over again, ad nauseum by apologists who look beyond the surface trolling skeptic.
    Rex

• skyman
    skyman

PMJ you have not answered me about blood yet WHY NOT.

• beksbks
    beksbks

Rex? Who are you, and exactly why are you here? From all I have seen in your posts, if you ever were a JW, you have gone on to something even more fundamentalist and extreme. The bible is a fantasy. The topic for this post may as easily have been "Who did Bilbo Baggins speak to in prayer?"

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

PMJ; what was the answer to your prayer?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

pmj

I feel the wind's effect on my body and my emotional state and the world around me. Too bad I have never felt the same from your god.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

PMJ,

Did Jesus not promised that everything that we pray for will be done?

Then why did you never pray for worldpeace, PMJ? Can you answer this for me?

Danny

• Tyre
    Tyre
    i got a answer to my prayer the other day.when is the last time u saw the wind?

Hi PMJ,

as long as you are not asking a Tsunami like the one in Aceh, Indonesia.

Just tell me if you asking for it and where it would be next and When ?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit