WHO DID JESUS SPEAK TO IN PRAYER?

by PMJ 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• moshe
    moshe

PMJ- Jesus was a Jew. If you want to know about the G-d of Jesus , go to a Synangogue and study with a Rabbi like I did. You might learn that what the Jews believe and teach is not the same as what your WT tells you. Since no JW ever bothers to check out the WT for accuracy , the Governing Body can continue to fool the JW membership. I think you are desprately trying to prove your JW doctrines to be true, but you will not succeed. The only thing that is true ,is their 100% successful record of never having any prediction ,teaching come true- 1914, 1925,1975- failed predictions, Beth Sarim- return of ancients to be Princes- failed to happen,the king of the north- Russia-UN teachings- now forgetten, the physical heart is the seat of emotion- not the brain -forgottee vaccinations teaching- disproven-forgotten,I could go on and on. Open your eyes or leave.

Shalom,

Moshe

• Rooster
    Rooster

8 More than that, when he found himself in fashion as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient as far as death, yes, death on a torture stake. 9 For this very reason also God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every [other] name, 10 so that in the name of Jesus every knee should bend of those in heaven and those on earth and those under the ground, 11 and every tongue should openly acknowledge that Jesus Christ is Lord to the glory of God the Father.
  • Flash
    Flash
    ...surley we should all want to pray to the God jesus prayed two.

Works for me.

• tmo1965
    tmo1965

BizzyBee

I have seen many supposed contradictions of the Bible. What I have discovered is that the alleged contradictions are not contradictions at all. Apparently, the people who come up with these alleged contradictions don't know the Bible at all. In fact I think the majority of them are just repeating what they heard from somewhere else with little or no knowledge of the scriptures. In order to fnd any real contradictions one must have a full understanding of the scriptures. I get a big laugh out of people point out these "contradictions" to me only find the answer is in the very same chapter and sometimes in the very same verse that the "contradiction" is in. For example the first one on your list: If you read the complete verse of Luke 2:2 you will find that Quirinius was the governer of Syria. If you do a little research on the structure of the government of the Roman Empire and find out who Caesar Augustus was and who Herod was, I am very confident that you will too realize that there is no contradiction between the 2 verses in question.

• tmo1965
    tmo1965
    jesus spoke to JEHOVAH GOD in prayer.jehovah being the allmighty God.the nt is centered around jesus.thats true but this does not mean jesus is the one we should worship.surley we should all want to pray to the God jesus prayed two

PMJ here are a few scriptures for you to ponder over. Who is being called God in the following scriptures? How can we ask Jesus for anything (John 14:13) ?

1 Peter 1:2 2 according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, by the sanctifying work of the Spirit, to obey Jesus Christ and be sprinkled with His blood: May grace and peace be yours in the fullest measure.
    Acts 5:3-4 3 But Peter said, "Ananias, why has Satan filled your heart to lie to the Holy Spirit and to keep back some of the price of the land?

4 "While it remained unsold, did it not remain your own? And after it was sold, was it not under your control? Why is it that you have conceived this deed in your heart? You have not lied to men but to God."

John 1:1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

John 1:18

18 No one has seen God at any time; the only begotten God who is in the bosom of the Father, He has explained Him.

Hebrews 1:8

8 But of the Son He says,
    "YOUR THRONE, O GOD
    IS FOREVER AND EVER,
    AND THE RIGHTEOUS SCEPTER IS THE SCEPTER OF HIS KINGDOM.
    9 "YOU HAVE LOVED RIGHTEOUSNESS AND HATED LAWLESSNESS;
    THEREFORE GOD, YOUR GOD, HAS ANOINTED YOU
    WITH THE OIL OF GLADNESS ABOVE YOUR COMPANIONS."

John 14:7-14 7 "If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

8 Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."

9 Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

10 "Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.

11 "Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

12 "Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do, he will do also; and greater works than these he will do; because I go to the Father.

13 "Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son.

14 "If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit