Are you in a cult and want out? Be on the Dr. Phil show!

by Dogpatch 47 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I would say, if anyone decides to do it, make sure that you wouldn't be putting your life at risk by doing it. Make sure that no one would come after you...

Prudent advice of course except i hope they do come after me - Danny Haszard Bangor Maine the fall guy

Come and get it guys!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Prov 29:25 25 "Fear of man will prove to be a snare,
    but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe".

This is the kicker folks,they drilled and drove this passage into me since birth when i needed to take my stand for them,now do you think after finding out they betrayed me that i'm just going to renounce my warrior training?

I am their very own "frankenstein's monster" defined as the 'creature that turns on it's creator

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Perhaps he would let people be on the show behind a screen or some how with a disguised voice and/or look.....

• GoingGoingGone
  • Fatfreek
    Fatfreek

They are looking for ones that are in a cult now. Despite that, I submitted my application. It's not like my two sons are looking to embrace me anytime soon. Here's what I wrote in that free-form field within the online application at Dr. Phil's site.
    Yes, I got out of a cult (Jehovah's Witnesses of the Watchtower Society) some 28 years ago but the wounds are as fresh as they were then. Two of my children still have nothing to do with me, following the orders of this controlling group of 6,000,000 which knocks regularly on your door. If not, they too, would be subject to the same shunning policy. My story link (copy link to your browser address field) is below.
    http://users.oeccwildblue.com/millerlr/TheyAreYourKidsToo.pdf
    Fats

• jgnat
    jgnat

I think Cordelia should go on. With her old boyfriend.

• blondie
    blondie

Does that mean I can't go on, because I have gone for 3 years? Now that would blow my cover big time.

Blondie

• jgnat
    jgnat

Oh, that would be such a tease if you DID go, Blondie! I'd get all my friends and neighbours to watch and tape it for me.

• blondie
    blondie

It would be one way to get my family to stop talking to me like I have asked them.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

I think it'd be fun... but i hate Dr. Phil with a passion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit