A JW's reaction to new BLOOD letter.

by jeeprube 17 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

Here is an actual JW response, from another board, about the new blood letter. Notice the brainwashing.

The service meeting was very informative and clearly helped spell out the duties of our dear elders in helping us during a trying time. It also made things very clear to each one of us regarding our individual responsibility when it comes to making our own choices on the blood issue. The meeting made it very clear our need to be aware of our options and not expect anyone else to make these decisions other than ourselves. Then there was the matters with our children which need careful understanding of the laws. I know some of you think this is being beaten to death but believe me when we need this information it will be deeply implanted and you then can react automatically and without doubt. Hope you all catch this meeting everyone should be there or connected by phone if possible. Love ya Sherryl

Yes, it is there stated goal to have such teachings "deeply implanted."

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

It was the longest and most boring letter I have ever heard

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    you then can react automatically and without doubt.

Ooops! She almost said, "without thinking."

• Woodsman
    Woodsman

The letter made it clear the WTS doesn't want to get sued for failing to inform JWs which medical procedures they are allowed to have. Now if a JW dies because they didn't know an option was "allowed" the WTS will say we told you to contact the HLC. Why won't the WTS just publish this info? Need to keep it clandestine for appearances sake.

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh
    It was the longest and most boring letter I have ever heard

Im sure this was done intentionally.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I was wondering why this letter would not be posted at the Kingdom Hall. Afterall, this is such important information, why not just give everyone their own copy for themselves????

What about the people that were not at that meeting? Do they just get left out on the information. Oh, I know...........if they stay close to the organization, someone will tell them what the letter said.

No wonder there are so many interpretions, why people are confused as to what's going on.

In a time when people use more written ways to communicate, The WT seems to still use word of mouth.

purps

• tmo1965
    tmo1965

So there was a 5 page letter from the GB? When was this read? Did anyone write down the important facts? I need to know because I told still in the dark JWs on another site that there may be new light on blood coming this week. They lied and told me there was no such info. I would love to make them eat crow.

• tmo1965
    tmo1965
    In a time when people use more written ways to communicate, The WT seems to still use word of mouth.

Well look where their writings have gotten them now. When they write it down and make it public there's a documented history of their flip flops.

• Think
    Think

You become drone exacly same as the toy car on radio wawes kids play on the streets.

The GB is the one pushing the butons.

• skyman
    skyman

Yesterday a brother told me all about the letter. I asked him did they use any bible scriptures, he turned to his wife and asked was any scriptures read, she said, no they mentioned LEV,. He said that is strange such an important letter and no scriptures. I commented we all know the scriptures for and against blood why waist time using the bible. He looked at me strange and just laughed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit