Stoping the Watchtower hardcore

by Genesis 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

Ezra,

We are willing to say it to peoples faces. I have helped deprogram more JW's in the last 6 months than my extended family have managed to convert in 35 years. Now that i don't have to report time I Witness in a truly voluntary way, so make sure ever minute counts. In my last couple of jobs I have made sure that everyone working there knows the truth about the Witnesses. None would ever contemplate being a JW, and many are now trained with what to say to a Witness and can not wait for one to arrive at their doorstep.

What was started as a trickle will turn into a gushing leak, and more and more Witnesses will start to see that the Governing Body do not have God's direction. It is a sinking ship. And regardless of whether those such as yourself wish to abandon ship or not, when you are dieing from old age you will have to wonder if not wanting to view things with an open mind was truly worth it.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

WT 6/15/57 p. 370 "Respond to the direction of this organization as you would the voice of God."

WT 7/1/73 p. 402 "How very much true Christians appreciate associating with the only organization on earth that understands the deep things of God!"

WT 2/15/76 p. 124 " Failure to respond to the direction of the organization indicates a rejection of Divine rulership."

• carla
    carla

thank you elsewhere.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Watchtower racket is a crime syndicate operated by a megalomaniacal madmen ---------------- BATTER the BORG with BLOGS all it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

These two would be a dream come true for the hardcore...

Incite the US governement to arrest the WTBT$

Make a HUGE ant-JW campaign in the media

"Hooray, persecution! We must be God's People!"

• Think
    Think

Don't give them a penny.

• silentWatcher
    silentWatcher

What other ways could you see ? Imagine we could stop the WT forever ! We could...
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sue the elders INDIVIDUALLY en masse. In case where wrongful death (blood), slander / libel (disfellowshipping), child abuse coverups....

Then, the "local management" would effectively do NOTHING. And Crooklyn would have to be a little more direct in their oversight...

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

PMJ=ezra?

Both are trolls and losers but I think maybe they are one and the same?

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Dif IP addresses, mkr. Tough to imagine either figuring that one out.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• rugman
    rugman

BITTER R WE????? GEEZ

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit