Stoping the Watchtower hardcore

by Genesis 29 Replies latest jw friends

• jgnat
    jgnat

Hardcore is a bad idea. Pushback creates martyrs.

Softcore is much sweeter.

• Sneak the followers out the back door faster than they can get them in the front door.
    • Make friends of active JW's on the internet.
    • Prevention/inoculation is great, too. Follow JW's out in field service and leave anti-witness tracts in their wake.
    • Leave www.silentlambs.org and www.reexamine.org website addresses in Laundromat collections of the Watchtower.
    • Inform local hospitals and insurance providers of the Watchtower's secular misrepresentation on the hazards of blood.
  • carla
    carla

ezra, 'hate propaganda'---- are you really that unaware of the many wt's that promote hating everybody who is not a jw? and if you would have finished reading the post I think you would see the poster was not advocating blowing the place up, but looking for alternative ways to bring down the wt.

Speaking of which, I think gov. officials need to look into their non profit (or/and prophet) status. They do nothing to help mankind in general, give nothing back to the community and just keep mooching off of honest paying taxpayers.

Another way is to keep writing newspapers, news programs, etc... and keep asking for stories about the loss of lives due to the wt by blood issues, suicide, murders, the pedophile paradise that it is, it's lack of love for all non jw's especially former members, heck, you know the list.

Don't forget to print out a few anti witness brochures and leave them somewhere!! It only takes a few minutes. Painless way of making people aware of the danger that the wt is.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    i bet you wouldnt say that to our faces.hiding behind a computer usually is the common tactic used for hate propaganda by the way hate crimes are also illegal.

I have exposed the lies and abuses to JWs in person plenty of times, and without fail, they always run off like the worthless cowards they are. As far as hate propaganda goes, read your worthless watchtower rag. I've never seen so much hate propaganda anywhere as I've seen in watchtower publications.

W

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

PMJ,

This link has been given to you before: Simple Proof of WTS claims to be "Inspired" Prophet

Why do you keep forgetting that the Slave has claimed to be a prophet after the manner of Moses, Isaiah, Jeremiah, Ezekiel, and Malachi?

Maybe you keep forgetting because they also say they are not prophets. When someone says two contradictory things that is called "double-tongued" and is a form of deceitfulness. It is not the only form they routinely practice.

AuldSoul

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
  • Sneak the followers out the back door faster than they can get them in the front door.

• Make friends of active JW's on the internet.

• Prevention/inoculation is great, too. Follow JW's out in field service and leave anti-witness tracts in their wake.

• Leave www.silentlambs.org and www.reexamine.org website addresses in Laundromat collections of the Watchtower.

• Inform local hospitals and insurance providers of the Watchtower's secular misrepresentation on the hazards of blood.

• That's still kinda hardcore in my book jgnat.

Ghandi=passive resistance=just as hardcore as anything.

• carla
    carla

That's still kinda hardcore in my book jnat. ------But if we can educate the public BEFORE they encounter a jw, we won't have to hear more heartbreaking stories, families and even lives can be saved from the wt.

• greendawn
    greendawn

If someone makes a really good documentary about them exposing all their bad points in a clear and consice way, and then air it extensively, that can help a great deal, as it will also educate the public about the terrible dangers of becoming a JW. The key is to educate, since the FDS thrives on ignorance.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Yeah, I'm kind of like that IP_SEC. I admire effective people and effective strategies. India is a quietly rising star, and a lot of the responsibility lies with that great leader, Ghandi.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I have been thinking about this. Of course the hardcore will not change because they do not want to know truth. They will think it is persecution for Jehovah, missing the point that their persecution is in the name of the WTS. However a large percentage are doubting now and at the right time the right information will sink in.

I was thinking of doing a drop of fliers on car windows. Do it during the final song. The weak leave first, so they are likely to read it before some MS runs out and removes them. Or during the final session of the District Convention. That way it prevents a special announcement warning people not to read it. I was thinking a phrase like

"Why did 1,200,000,000 hours of Witnessing in 2005 result in a net increase of only 81,000 publishers? Why did almost 200,000 people stop being publishers? What are people finding out about the Watchtower Society? If you are having any doubts please find out the other side of the story at www.[whateversiteyouthinkhelpedyoumost]."

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    carla can you show me any proof that the whatchtower say they are a prothet?i never ever recal them saying there a prothet.or is this just something you have made up to try and put Gods people in a bad light?

*** Watchtower 1972 April 1 p.197
    'They Shall Know that a Prophet Was Among Them' ***

People today can view the creative works. They have at hand the Bible, but it is little read or understood. So, does Jehovah have a prophet to help them, to warn them of dangers and to declare things to come?

IDENTIFYING THE "PROPHET"

These questions can be answered in the affirmative. Who is this prophet? ... This "prophet" was not one man, but was a body of men and women. It was the small group of footstep followers of Jesus Christ, known at that time as International Bible Students. Today they are known as Jehovah's Christian witnesses. ... Of course, it is easy to say that this group acts as a "prophet" of God. It is another thing to prove it. The only way that this can be done is to review the record.

*** Watchtower 1959 January 15 pp.39-41
    'Down with the Old-Up with the New! ***

... but, Who will be Jehovah's prophet to the nations, to speak to them everything that He should command? Who will be the modern Jeremiah? ... So who will prophesy with his message in this time of the end of the nations of this world? ... How was the question answered? ... The fact that decides the answer to the question is, not, Do all the clergy of Roman Catholicism and of Protestantism agree that Jehovah's witnesses have been and are God's prophet to the nations? but, Who discerned the divine will for Christians in this time of the world's end and offered themselves to do it? Who have undertaken God's foreordained work for this day of judgment of the nations? Who have answered the call to the work and have done it down till this year 1958? Whom has God actually used as his prophet?

14 By the historical facts of the case Christendom is beaten back in defeat. Jehovah's witnesses are deeply grateful today that the plain facts show that God has been pleased to use them. ... It has been because Jehovah thrust out his hand of power and touched their lips and put his words in their mouths...

*** Watchtower 1964 October 1 p.601 Pay Attention to Prophecy ***

... for God has on earth today a prophetlike organization, ... Jehovah's anointed witnesses on earth.

*** Awake! 1986 June 8 p.9 "Would That All Were Prophets!" ***

You will be interested to learn that God has on earth a people, all of whom are prophets, or witnesses for God. In fact, they are known throughout the world as Jehovah's Witnesses.

*** Watchtower 1967 October 1 p.590
    'Finding Freedom with Jehovah's Visible Organization ***

Jehovah poured out his spirit upon them and assigned them the responsibility of serving as his sole visible channel, through whom alone spiritual instruction was to come. Those who recognize Jehovah's visible theocratic organization, therefore, must recognize and accept this appointment of the "faithful and discreet slave" and be submissive to it.

*** Watchtower 1981 December 1 p.27
    'The Path of the Righteous Does Keep Getting Brighter ***

Jehovah God has also provided his visible organization, his "faithful and discreet slave," made up of spirit-anointed ones ... Unless we are in touch with this channel of communication that God is using, we will not progress along the road to life, no matter how much Bible reading we do.

*** You Can live Forever (1982, 1990) p.255 ***
    Do not conclude that there are different roads, or ways, that you can follow to gain life in God's new system. There is only one. There was just one ark that survived the Flood, not a number of boats. And there will be only one organization--God's visible organization -- that will survive the fast-approaching "great tribulation." It is simply not true that all religions lead to the same goal . . . . You must be part of Jehovah's organization, doing God's will, in order to receive his blessing of everlasting life...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit