NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH

by Raphael 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Raphael
    Raphael

Any one done some research on the above from a non JW view:

Some points of view suggest that at some point all the barriers that prohibit movement between the physical world and the spritual will be removed and that glorified bodies will allow us to materialize and dematerialize at will and to transfer as it were between the various dimensions that exist in our universe and beyond, and in this sense "God brings together all things in Christ, both things on the earth and things in the heavens" and also in this sense New Jerusalem comes down from heaven and God himself resides with them".

And so in this way also will those who dwell in the heavens enjoy access to the physical world in order to enjoy the whole of creation including the animal world.

Any other points view ??

• skyman
    skyman

If this happens and I am there I hope this is what it will be like.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

Some points of view suggest that at some point all the barriers that prohibit movement between the physical world and the spritual will be removed and that glorified bodies will allow us to materialize and dematerialize at will and to transfer as it were between the various dimensions that exist in our universe and beyond

• Raphael
    Raphael

Yeah - sound cool to me also

"beam me up Scotty" - might not be such a far fetched idea then...

And perhaps shape shifting would be on the menu too - so if you fancy the idea of surfing in and out of worm holes or gliding like an eagle over the Grand Cayon , perhaps take a journey through space or a swim with a school of dolphins might not be impossible.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Any one done some research on the above from a non JW view:

Some points of view suggest that at some point all the barriers that prohibit movement between the physical world and the spritual will be removed and that glorified bodies will allow us to materialize and dematerialize at will and to transfer as it were between the various dimensions that exist in our universe and beyond, and in this sense "God brings together all things in Christ, both things on the earth and things in the heavens" and also in this sense New Jerusalem comes down from heaven and God himself resides with them".

And so in this way also will those who dwell in the heavens enjoy access to the physical world in order to enjoy the whole of creation including the animal world.

G'day Nudeman,

I have done extensive research in this area as part of recovery from a destructive christian cult. Here are some truths that lead to everlasting secular freedom:

The Bible God was an invention of power hungry men.

Christ was an invention of apostate Paul.

Jerusalem is severly overated (I leave the explaination as to why the F^@# everyone from the French Fascists to Chinese Pentecostals are investing so much emotional energy in desiring to one day control that particular piece of crap real estate to those trained in the fine art of psychiatry.)

There ain't no sky daddy gona save us bro.

cheers unclebruce

PS: If you are a Biblenut, Brooklyn Scholar or Jesus Freak these brief pearls of wisdom just whistled through the old heavens waaay over ya head ..

• Raphael
    Raphael

PS: If you are a Biblenut, Brooklyn Scholar or Jesus Freak these brief pearls of wisdom just whistled through the old heavens waaay over ya head ..

Mmm we have issues do we ,nothing like a bit of insecurity to bring out the best in folk hey?

If you are intellectually challenged and must have labels to make sense of the world around you, then add the label seeker to your list and I might just fit inside one of those little boxes you have to neatly package others into.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

LOL ...

You put yourself in the box, I just pointed out the label. Be it noted .. your comments relate to the bread rather than the meat (a sign of a biblenutter

unclebruce

PS : sorry for the brevity .. I'd love nothing more than a long discussion about the mind body spirit connection .. however my time here is severly limited and, truth is, I was using your post as a test after a long absence from the net (like Paul used Jesus death to defeat the Nazarine Party?).

• FairMind
    FairMind
    so in this way also will those who dwell in the heavens enjoy access to the physical world in order to enjoy the whole of creation including the animal world

Isn't that what the demon angels did in the pre-flood world when they forsook their "proper dwelling place"? I don't think God encourages this type of activity.

• Raphael
    Raphael

The angels that forsook their "proper dwelling place" - abused the ability they had - they turned away from God and misused the power they had to cause harm - they chose to abandon heaven permanently and rejected God's authority.

Other faithful angels however, also materialised bodies and came to earth i.e the angels that visited Abraham , Gabriel and lets not forget Jesus himself who continued to live on earth before his ascension into heaven.

Also according to Genesis before mans fall, God would enter the garden of Eden and commune with Adam - although he chose at that time to remain unseen - Adam had not yet eaten of the tree of life.

Revelation 20:3 "The tent of God is with mankind , and he will reside with them"

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

Raphael, I'm right there with you.

Notice it is described as "the kingdom OF the heavens" not kingdom IN the heavens in the scriptures. Heaven and earth are not exclusively separate places. This earth will become heavenly in a dimensional form and so will we. It sure beats just having a picnic with pandas and lions like we see in the publications doesn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit