NEW HEAVENS AND NEW EARTH

by Raphael 27 Replies latest watchtower bible

• corproal
    corproal

G'day Nudeman,

I have done extensive research in this area as part of recovery from a destructive christian cult. Here are some truths that lead to everlasting secular freedom:

The Bible God was an invention of power hungry men.

Christ was an invention of apostate Paul.

Jerusalem is severly overated (I leave the explaination as to why the F^@# everyone from the French Fascists to Chinese Pentecostals are investing so much emotional energy in desiring to one day control that particular piece of crap real estate to those trained in the fine art of psychiatry.)

There ain't no sky daddy gona save us bro.

cheers unclebruce

PS: If you are a Biblenut, Brooklyn Scholar or Jesus Freak these brief pearls of wisdom just whistled through the old heavens waaay

What ever you say .

It is quite interesting to see some label others as nuts or Jesus Freaks. If you feel you don't need Jesus ,well that's how you feel,but to cast a label on those who may not feel the same as you is quite childish.

Is this what you do when others don't happen to share your viewpoints?

Craig(of the Jesus Freak Class)

• greendawn
    greendawn

New Jerusalem will descend from heavens upon the new earth and God will reside among humans. In due time the two natures will be united as in the marriage of the lamb with the bride (church).

• M.J.
    M.J.

Charles Russell taught that after 1914, people part of the 144,000 would be spirits but be able to materialize bodies and appear on earth to rule over the general human population.

• Jake99
    Jake99

A New King would convert all nations to one simple operating system, no profits to be made, punch the clock and get paid for your efforts. Standard prices and wages, one currency.

A New Land would be one of professional land management and no owners or salesman.

A new Covenant is one of equal opportunity based on a performance, competition and free education.

You wont need a religious book, Gods words will be written on your heart.

Spiritually forgiven and born again into a New World that runs like a clock.

• prophecor
    prophecor

Your Flamin' Bloody Rants Have Truly Been Missed Uncle Bruce. Here's Mud In Yer' Eye. Welcome Back.

• heathen
    heathen

Yah , all you gotta do around here is start a thread on the bible or religious beliefs and watch the atheists show up to insult you . I think that kind of mentality is uncalled for .

I happen to agree and have stated in many threads about my belief that the kingdom of the heavens is the city of new jerusalem that lands on earth .The apostle Paul stated that christians would be "changed' some how so as to be with christ . I think it's a literal change because jesus said - " Flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of the heavens". The 144k however are all martyrs that are resurrected first before that happens because the apostle Paul also said the living shall not precede the dead .

• Raphael
    Raphael

It kinda adds a new dimension Jesus words - "the meek shall inherit the earth"

Also it seems most mainstream christians understand the "rule as kings over the earth" mentioned in Revelation to be figurative and indicative of the way humans will individually and collectively feel in an environment where in reality only "Love" will reign as King.

It certainly is not about 144000 humans , born between 1 AD and 1935 ruling over the rest of humanity - purely on the basis of when they were born and the rest of us unfortunates who may have missed it by a couple or more years having to wait an additional 1000 years and then only to be retested , before qualifying to be called "Gods children"...

• M.J.
    M.J.
    New King would convert all nations to one simple operating system, no profits to be made, punch the clock and get paid for your efforts. Standard prices and wages, one currency.

A New Land would be one of professional land management and no owners or salesman.

A new Covenant is one of equal opportunity based on a performance, competition and free education.

You wont need a religious book, Gods words will be written on your heart.

Spiritually forgiven and born again into a New World that runs like a clock.

Karl Marx?

• A Paduan
    A Paduan

something like scales fell from his eyes

Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth

behold, the kingdom of God is in the midst of you

• heathen
    heathen
    It certainly is not about 144000 humans , born between 1 AD and 1935 ruling over the rest of humanity - purely on the basis of when they were born and the rest of us unfortunates who may have missed it by a couple or more years having to wait an additional 1000 years and then only to be retested , before qualifying to be called "Gods children"...

I disagree here tho . I think the 144k die as martyrs and do rule as literal kings with christ , they are the first fruits of the kingdom and the first resurrection is for them exclusively where as the great crowd escape the tribulation and don't die . It is a new heaven and earth because the earth is completely destroyed with fire . IMO

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit