Which avatars are your favorites?

by AlmostAtheist 155 Replies latest jw friends

• damselfly
    damselfly

There's so many to choose from!

I ;

MissPeaches latest pic 'cause she looks like a cheeky monkey in it.

Sparky & Billygoat's pics ~ so beautiful! They come across as strong women in them.

loneysheep's ~ I wish I saw it first.

Brenda's ~ A kitty with angel wings? What's not to love?!

Daystar & Tetra & CHL ~ Always updated and interesting.With a hint of evil thrown in.

GBL~ What happened to the abs pic?

Elsewhere's ~ I imagine this is what he looked like as a kid.

I could go on, I don't think there is any that I don't like.

Dams

• Brigid
    Brigid

I like Legalos' pic--it makes me think he really looks like that and I've just got a thing for elves, what can I say? What would make it even better is:

I also like Daystar's

Something says get past thy fear and thou wilt know me.

~Brigid (crushes on avatars)

• daystar
    daystar

dams

Daystar & Tetra & CHL ~ Always updated and interesting.With a hint of evil thrown in

brigid

Something says get past thy fear and thou wilt know me.

Oh... I'm just a cuddly, widdle teddy bear... for real!

alt

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

I have always been partial to "Pope of Eureke's" avatar! It makes me smile.

There have been several winners in this category, the ones with kittens (hung onto blinds, or sitting in a book bag, or just simply being the totally adorable creatures that they are), are usually my faves.

I enjoy seeing the actual pix as avatars----we sure have such great looking people on this board!

hugs,

Annie

• Brigid
    Brigid

<<Oh... I'm just a cuddly, widdle teddy bear... for real!>>

Yes, I'm quite certain once you get past the scaley, deadened fleshy exterior with the gaping mouth of death--you're a beautiful human being.

Seriously.

~Brigid

• daystar
    daystar

While on the subject, sort of...

Is it possible to have one's ranking changed here? Like, I'm listed as Jedi Master. Could a forum assistant or other change that to something else? Say... Sith Lord?

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Is it possible to have one's ranking changed here? Like, I'm listed as Jedi Master. Could a forum assistant or other change that to something else? Say... Sith Lord?

Ranking is based on the number of posts you have made. The more you post, the higher the ranking.

It took me forever to realize that Legolas is a woman. Orlando Bloom is yummy.

• kls
    kls

• JH
    JH

No contest here

• kls
    kls

Stanky rodent

Wheres that butcher when ya need him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest