Which avatars are your favorites?

by AlmostAtheist 155 Replies latest jw friends

• caspian
    caspian

Elsewheres is my fave

• Ellie
    Ellie

I like Damselflys (sorry if I spelt that wrong)

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

VM44 - oh ya, i like this one too... dave,

ya, it's from Matrix 2

• slugga
    slugga

@ Virgochik's Comment.

Mastodon , because I find it so cool to see a dub with a pic of this sicko character. Very liberating. Dontcha know dubs aren't supposed to watch films like this!

• Ellie
    Ellie

Slugga, I have somewhat of an obsession for men in uniform, plus I'm applying to join.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Stilla's is the best - Sorry I know I should be completely ashamed of myself - blame it on my upbringing...everything else I blame on it so why not?

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/member/8474.ashx

DB74

• Room 215
    Room 215

Scully, M.J. and Runningman get my votes

• Lilycurly
    Lilycurly

Thanks AlmostAtheist! I love yours too!lol Who doesn't like Fry??

Here's my fav, always made me laugh:

alt

• Billygoat
    Billygoat
    Well in case you haven't noticed Billygoats new one

Awww, thank you Kate! It's a self portrait in my new studio. I had to stick the camera on a timer and then go run and pose myself. Ha!

As for seven's shot - I have always LOVED his moniker! So damn sexy!

And Almost Atheist - I hear Fry's voice everytime you post. Sorry, can't help it!

• undercover
    undercover

I've always liked Elsewhere's Alfalfa picture, but what's really cool is a relative of his, a cousin, I think, has Darla as her avatar. It's funny to see them post to each other as Alfalfa and Darla

I admire anyone who posts their real picture...most of all as a "in your face" attitude to the WTS but also because they're comfortable with their looks. I think it helps to put a face with the words, you feel like you're actually communicating with someone you know. Maybe one day I can do the same.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit