Update On Russell Owned Allegheny Graveyard

by Rig Boy 33 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Greendawn,

The Masons often rented a room to religious groups including Bible Students, Y.M.C.A. and others. The room was also rented for social functions, lectures, etc. It was an avenue for revenue and none of these groups had anything to do with Masons.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

On the Pyramid next to Russell's grave it clearly shows the Masonic Knight Templars symbol (cross and crown) and the all seeing eye of the illuminati at its peak. (see also our $1 bill). Also, an elderly lady in my old KH (was 100 years old) had the original studies in the scriptures books and these had on the front of them the two winged disk sun god RA from Egypt. I have research Freemasonry and the winged sun disk represents the actual Masonic God worshipped in the higher levels of the Masonic order. I wish I had taken the books from this lady. I knew something was very strange about these pagan symbols.

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Kennesson said: But you believe with the Masons say. Do you really? There is a Masonic site that denies that Charles Taze Russell was ever a Mason.

The Lodge was caught red handed, lying about Charles Taze Russell.

Link: B.C./Yukon Masonic Lodge Caught Lying About Jehovah's Witness Founder

No I do not trust Freemasons. They do lie, but on the other they love to brag about their crimes against humanity and God.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rigboy,

You only trust the Masons when they fit your agenda--in Billy Graham's case. But when it doesn't, then they are liars and fit into your conspiracy theory. Suddenly you no longer trust them. Why is that?

• moshe
    moshe

had the original studies in the scriptures books and these had on the front of them the two winged disk sun god RA from Egypt. I have research Freemasonry and the winged sun disk represents the actual Masonic God worshipped in the higher levels of the Masonic order. I wish I had taken the books from this lady. I knew something was very strange about these pagan symbols.

Maybe ,Russell was just too cheap to pay for any original artwork and logos, so he just borrowed these pictures for his own use. NOW that makes sense, the WT, continues to do that today, and avoids giving credit to the original source. They copy others scholarly works and pass them off as "their research". Maybe someone in the WT copy dept. was a Mason and HE slipped these pictures past Russel. Find something else to worry about.

peace,

Moshe

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

I doubt that Russell who started writing the studies in the scriptures only after he made two trips to see the Pyramids, did not know that the artwork was the sun god RA. And I doubt he did not know about the cross and crown being a Mason symbol. The man was highly intelligent as you can tell if you read his books. This point is important because supposedly Christ appointed Russell as the Faithful Slave and the Bible Students as the only True Christian religion when he returned (invisibly) in the 1800s somtimes because they were: The only ones of ALL the churches that taught the truth about Christ and were not tainted by Babylon the Great. So I think people should know the real truth about the origins of the WT society and its pagan, occult and Mason roots. And to claim he was somehow unsuspecting does not hold water. He knew exactly what the winged disk represented. He was in Egypt twice at least!

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

The winged sun disc is not a symbol given to us by the Freemasons. The symbol was used in Assyrian, Egyptian, Babylonian and Persian mythology. The symbol also found its way (from one of these sources) to the Hebrews and into the Bible. God is often depicted with wings. See Ex. 19:4; Psalm 17:8; 36:7; 57:1; 61:4; 63:7; 91:4 And in Malachi 4:2 it states that "the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings." This is what Russell had in mind when he used the winged sun disc in his literature. It was a symbol of God and the coming Millennial Age.

Chrysler corporation uses the winged sun disc as its own emblem. It is not exclusive to the Masons.

As to the cross and the crown, it is an established fact that numerous religious groups use it that have no connection with Freemasonry. In our own local cemetery there is a huge monument to a woman who died in the 1890s. It has a cross and crown and other religious motifs. She was an Episcopalian and neither she nor her husband had anything to do with the Masons. Surely you've heard of the Christian slogan: "No cross, no crown."

• Rig Boy
    Rig Boy

Kenneson said: "The winged sun disc is not a symbol given to us by the Freemasons. "

What US do you represent?

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Rigboy,

Given to the world. The winged sun disc existed before the Masons came upon the scene.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

Lets go with what you are saying although you are mistaken. You no doubt are a bible student becasue they all give the same answer. But I have researched this outside of any group that supports Russell and you are mistaken. In the Free mason religion (I know people who belong to it and right around the corner from me is a Masonic temple), on of the Gods of the highest order IS the two winged sun disk God RA. If you do some independent research you will see this is true. But you have to ask a free mason, not give the stock answer that bible students give. I swear that at least Three groups of BS have given me the EXACT same response. so you must have it written somewhere.

But lets say you are correct for the sake of arguement. Can you explain to me why Christ would choose an organization to dispense all his spiritual truths that uses a symbol from ancient Bablyon (the first babylon the great), Assyria, and Egypt mythology? These are all pagan nations and not worshipers of Jehovah at all. And why would Jehovah God or Christ want to be described in such a way as to be confused with a false God RA? I mean, are you kidding me with this? The bible has nothing to do with Mythology from pagan nations. You are just proving my point that Russell and the Bible Students were not free from false beliefs and not any cleaner spiritually that any other Christian denomination of their time. It is obvious that Russell was influenced by the Pagan people in Egypt. If Russell was merely using this terminology of "healing in his wings", he still did not have to link Jehovah with the two winged sun God Ra by putting this pagan image of a false God on the cover of his books. And after that the JWs hid this fact and even today the BS do not send out the scripture studies with the same cover do they? Why if they feel it was o.k.? Because they know no one would accept the books as bible truths today and would pick up right away on the fact that the books were occultish. The WT would not be able to proclaim their continued propaganda that thier organization was the only clean one upon Christs inspection. Ditto for the Bible Students. Russell knew what he was doing and used much more terminology also that proves he had some Mason ties. One of the first things they teach new Masons is that it is o.k. to lie to those outside the secret order and if they have to deny they are a member. Go online and search for the booklet the JW and the freemason. As a matter of fact, you can find it Here:

http://radio.indymedia.org/uploads/wtm.pdf

This is a long booklet but brings out a lot of the similarities of Russells language and the language of the Free Masons. Unfortunately you cannot save it to your computer. But it is a very good read. Lilly

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit