• joelbear
    joelbear

attest

• kid-A
    kid-A

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am trying to be so good & not just rant & rave at this JW board

So what's wrong with ranting and raving?

W

• justsayin
    justsayin

because they'll close it down & make it by invitation only. I have to be clever when I post, so they won't figure me out!

• Calliope
    Calliope

i don't get it.

• justsayin
    justsayin

"On a side note, I'm not here to debate--I won't--but rather to educate others on our beliefs. I want everyone that has a genuine interest and genuine questions to feel free to come here to ask them. I'll research the "official" JW stand on it and answer your question as best as I can. I'll stick to the official stand on topics unless you specifically ask my personal opinion" http://p097.ezboard.com/fspiritualjourneys84479frm23.showMessage?topicID=3.topic

Come be brainwashed - but I won't debate my beliefs.

• Chimene
    Chimene

justsayin,

I think there is a little too much for you here to read, other wise, you would have read that some of us have already studied, in my case over 7 years while married to a life long witness that treated me like royal crap. Used me and abused me in all ways you can imagine, and his congregation is sticking by his sorry side. The only thing I have learned is that the organization is a bunch of back stabbing hypocrites. Telling me in my bible studies anything discussed was confidential, then spilling their guts at the first chance. Elders dropping f bombs on their brothers, getting DUI's, etc. They would not give marital council because I was not baptized, however, after leaving him a year ago, you'd think I was baptized, becuase they treat me like I was but DF'd. I was told that my grandmother, who devoted her entire life to Jesus, one of the best people you could ever meet, even the jerks in my family said she was to, that she would never make it into the new world, because after her mother being a bible student, and my grandmother being bounced as a babe on Rutherford's knee, that she knew the truth and didn't practice it, whatever! Brainwash someone else

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Come be brainwashed - but I won't debate my beliefs.

I don't get it.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Come be brainwashed - but I won't debate my beliefs

Rather small minded of you, ya? welcome to the board. Welcome to the Dub apologist core.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit