I am trying to be so good & not just rant & rave at this JW board

by justsayin 33 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I faded away 13 years ago.

LOL now I am confused. How bout telling us your story justsayin? Iffin you want to.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Well, just remember that if you rant and rave on that website only about 5 people are going to see it.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Good heavens Amber!

I am trying to be so good & not just rant & rave at this JW board

Now just what "JW board" are you referring to? Is it JWD?

It can't be the Spiritualty board because it's not a JW board.

So it's no wonder we're all confused!

Want to start again?

OK, you say something about why you're here with a title like "Just found this site", then we all post a "Welcome aboard" post on your thread and we take it from there. OK?

• serendipity
    serendipity

HI justsayin, welcome to the forum!

• willowmoon
    willowmoon

starting over..................

Welcome, justsayin !!!

willow

• beksbks
    beksbks

Hehehe Welcome justsayin'!! I think I have the whole thing figured out, but I'm sure trying to explain it would only add to the confusion. Basically my take is that you are one of US!!!

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

It's not his board... he was just reporting what was being posted there... then sarcastically commenting on it- hence the brainwashing comment. His wit was so sharp it went right past most of us.

• Cellist
    Cellist

Hi Justsayin. Welcome to the board.

Cellist

• FairMind
    FairMind

Chimene said

Telling me in my bible studies anything discussed was confidential, then spilling their guts at the first chance

This happened to me also and it was one of the initial eye openers that started me thinking and doubting the WTS. They have no regard for the feelings of their members.

• Chimene
    Chimene

Amen to that Fairmind, they really dont. I fed them good gossip was all

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit