JW convicted pedophile makes calls to witness

by Dogpatch 24 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

COMMENT BOX AT LINK BELOW GO! Convicted sexual predator Cary Verse has found job and is making ... Give the good guys who have posted comments a rating quick easy If your having difficulty reading format here go into that link and give it a hit and give us a 5 star rating before dubs trash em

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    "It's hard to hold gruges,"

Yeah, right! Must not have been one of his kids or relatives. Ya think?

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

They don't hold his crimes with children against him, but just wait until he borrows some money. THEN he'll see some serious grudge-holding

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

THIS is just bizarre...

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    "Everybody is helping me by making sure I don't start falling down or let depression overtake my existence," he said.

Okay! ENOUGH!!!!!

NOW I am angry.

NOW I am sobbing.

That damned stinking JW congegation is is wrried about HIS freaking depression.....when wonderful, talented and beautiful people like Puternut end up taking their own lives BECAUSE of depression enforced BY the WTS???????

WHERE IN THE HELL is the justice? WHERE IN THE HELL are their hearts? The SOBs that are taught to be EVERYTHING that a decent and loving person IS NOT!!! And they stinking BRAG about it!

This was the last straw.....and my heart is broken. And Ary is dead. And the Watchtowergod wins again.

Bastards all of them.

• Mary
    Mary

when wonderful, talented and beautiful people like Puternut end up taking their own lives BECAUSE of depression enforced BY the WTS???????

Oh my God!!! I didn't realize it was Puternut that committed suicide...........oh jesus I feel really awful now..........

• ezra
    ezra

how reliable and accurate is your information.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hey I got an idea ezra...why don't you look it up for yourself?

• sf
    sf

But but jonesy, that would require braincells!

sKally

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oops! Silly me!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit