Apes prove male superiority

by joelbear 37 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>I think its clear from the responses that males are superior.

Well, yeah. Duh. I don't think anyone here questions that.

Anyone?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Dave

• proplog2
    proplog2

The reason males of species are larger than females is because the males have to fight each other for access to fertile females.

The human male is about 15% larger than females which means in our evolutionary past we fought other males to get females.

Gorrilla males are twice the size of females. They tend to have harems. Serious competition among gorillas.

Testicle size tells another story. Chimp females are fairly promiscuous so the male with the greatest sperm count gets the job done.

Who is really in control? You can't say asbsolutely.

• just fine
    just fine

Have you lost your mind?!?! Stereotyping male or female behavior is counterproductive for everyone involved. I am a woman who is guided by rational thoughts and not feelings. I am a member of senior management for the company I work for - and I am damn good at what I do. I don't think the patriarchy of the apes prove anything for humans. One would think humans as the more evolved species would have realized women are not better or worse than men - just different.

• joelbear
    joelbear

yeah well i can still beat some girls at arm wrestling, that proves something.

• Mary
    Mary
    Joelbear, you said on another topic: "...maybe resentment is why i'm so moody and depressed...."

Ya, I think that would explain A LOT. I don't know what your problem is with women, but I would suggest that you seek professional counselling or get some anti-depressants or maybe a combination of the two. To come on here and start a thread about how men should dominate women, shows that you've got some serious issues you need to deal with.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

come on people. grow a brain an a sense of humor. joelbear is having a little fun. why does everything have to be so bloody serious all the time? are we at work, and are you the bosses of our minds? jeez-uz...

i would pay to see joelbear dominate a woman.

ROFLMFAO!!! (sides hurting...)

TS

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    One would think humans as the more evolved species would have realized women are not better or worse than men - just different.

don't make me be mean and dominate you. lol.

listen, no disrespect intended, but humans are NOT more highly evolved, as funkyderek already explained. we are just as "evolved" as other organisms including bacteria.

... actually, bacteria is "more" evolved than us because they have been around for hundreds of millions of years, whilst us hairless apes have only been around for about a 100,000. and they fit in newly developed ecological niches much easier than humans may imo, precluding our resourceful brains of course.

cheerio...

TS

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    yeah well i can still beat some girls at arm wrestling, that proves something.

Which begs for the question of "Who was the woman or women that beat you?" Fess up! I want names, dates, times...

Josie

• joelbear
    joelbear

can you dominate a woman when your legs are up in the air?

inquiring minds want to know.

I am superior I am superior. Besides I am hung like a gorilla.

• joelbear
    joelbear

oh it was Julie, my old pioneer partner that could whip me at arm wrestling every time.

she was a blast. what fun we had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit