Apes prove male superiority

by joelbear 37 Replies latest jw friends

• joelbear
    joelbear

Within the great apes the male is always dominant. As they are the highest on the evolutionary track next to man I think it proves that males are supposed to dominate women in all aspects of life.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Is this a joke? Is that you Defd?

GBL

• LDH
    LDH

Yes, and they look like apes, too, the most of them.

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

joelbear:

Within the great apes the male is always dominant.

Not true. Female bonobos have a higher social status than males.

As they are the highest on the evolutionary track next to man

There's no "highest". All organisms (including humans) alive today are equally high on any sort of evolutionary tree by virtue of being alive today. Chimpanzees and bonobos are our closest living relatives.

I think it proves that males are supposed to dominate women in all aspects of life.

Apes also fling faeces at one another. It does not mean we are "supposed" to do that, although it may go some way to explaining when we do.

• Calliope
    Calliope

"Female bonobos have a higher social status than males." yeah... what he said.

• kristyann
    kristyann

I don't think a thread like this even deserves responses... so I think I will just leave it at that.

• skyman
    skyman

I think it is time for a female president of the USA as long as it is not Hillary.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I think it is time for a female president of the USA as long as it is not Hillary.

I vote Leo or Blondie. Dave

• kristyann
    kristyann

Good point! Hilary almost makes me lose it! Did anyone see the horrid faces she was making last night at the State of the Union? Always playing to the camera, always trying to look smug. If she only had a brain...

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

If she (Hilary Clinton) only had a brain... BUT SHE HAS AND THAT IS WHAT MAKES HER DANGEROUS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit