Apes prove male superiority

by joelbear 37 Replies latest jw friends

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

biblicaly "and your craving will be for your husband and he will DOMINATE you"

• kristyann
    kristyann

However, stillajwexelder... that about the woman's craving being for her husband and he will dominate her... that is after the fall... not before the fall. Not how God originally intended it, nor how I think heaven will be. The last shall be first and the first shall be last...

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

i would pay to see joelbear dominate a woman.

luv, jojo

• greendawn
    greendawn

Men can do certain things better and women are better at other things. Scientifically it was proven that the male and female brains have many differences as one would expect from observations on their behaviour.

Men are more rational and impersonal and women are more emotional and personal.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

i would also argue that overall the female of the species is the stronger sex

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Men are more rational and impersonal and women are more emotional and personal

I think that's what we're led to believe, but I don't think it jives with reality. Men are very emotional...they are just not allowed to express it. The vast majority of violent crimes are committed by men....violence is emotion that is out of control. Women are allowed to vent in smaller doses, kind of like a safety valve....so are not so explosive in their expression. The careers that require emotional expression...such as a syphony conductor or composer... are dominated by men. The greatest artists in history were men...again...a profession that requires emotional expression.

Men...rational? I think that depends on the man. I know some...but would not consider men more rational than women on the whole. I've known many rational men and rational women. I've also known many irrational people of both sexes.

Ok...gotta run...going to dinner now...

Coffee

• greendawn
    greendawn

From my personal observations I noticed that women in general are a lot more in touch with their emotional world than men and vice versa for dry rational thinking. I just can't imagine men being as emotional as women, and they are not so because of upbringing but because of their nature, different brain structures, different hormones.

Of course that doesn't mean that men have no emotions and women no rational thinking.

• joelbear
    joelbear

I think its clear from the responses that males are superior.

• Mary
    Mary
    As they are the highest on the evolutionary track next to man I think it proves that males are supposed to dominate women in all aspects of life.

Have no fear joelbear, this wouldn't apply to you as you are the lowest on the evolutionary track. I also have my doubts as to whether you're even a real male...........what a dumb shit.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I do think man will eventually evolve to where he no longer needs God

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit