Before or after?

by flag 35 Replies latest jw friends

• The Lone Ranger
    The Lone Ranger

Well, actually I found out that they weren't the truth about 5 years ago, but I am still a "JW", I still go to most meetings, I am not on the school, I am not an MS no more etc..etc.. my problem is that every one I know and that I'm related to is a JW, so I have too much too loose, that's why I have to wear a Mask and not use my real name, so that no one will discover the true indentity of the Lone Ranger. LOL

Mean while I do what I can to help those within to see the real truth.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Before, and I still believed it was the truth and that one day I would return to it, until I found this site.

• Brigid
    Brigid

I left before I found this and other sites. But this helped me so much to know that I was not nor ever will be alone.

~Brigid

• Honesty
    Honesty

I physically left (faded) before I looked at "apostate" sites because the WTBT$ BS didn't jive with the scriptures, JW love is a joke and Jesus is rarely mentioned.

I Da'd after I spent 2-3 weeks on this "apostate" site because it was too much for my conscience to be remotely connected to an organisation and a group of 6 million people who deny Christ as Lord.

Thanks to all the posters here who are not afraid of Truth I am now free from enslavement to the Watchtower and its underhanded schemes.

Bob Evans

Wallland, TN.

• Emma
    Emma

I left way before I found this site. I still thought they might be right but just couldn't do it any more. First I found H20, then FreeMinds, then this forum. Being here let me finally cut those last doubts.

Thanks Simon!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Before

• ferret
    ferret

Before, I was kicked out 25 years ago. Best thing that ever happened to me.

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

I left long before I even had access to a computer.

Coffee

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

I decided to leave the day I started reading things on the internet. I had been agonizing over it for sometime and was just trying to find something in print I could identify with to help me keep my sanity. Not a good day.

• greendawn
    greendawn

I left before the internet, it was the behaviour of the WTS and individual JWs that made me realise there was something untoward in this sect. Then later the internet confirmed everything I had suspected about them.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit