Crummy

by lola28 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Is it from your computer?

• ballistic
    ballistic

Mark, you've used the tinypic address itself rather then the individualised address to your photo - you are half way there.

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

Sorry I'm not much of a techno, but getting there. Whats my next step to getting them on here?

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Lola,

Put some lively happy music on loudish use high watt bulbs(100s, don't exceed light fittings max) in the rooms you use the most, and keep the rooms warm and use natural scents oils.

That should help.

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( Lola )))

If there was no specific event that you can identify as a trigger, maybe it's something physical. If it just occurs for a few days, it may be PMS. Are you dieting? I got depressed after several weeks of extremely low carb dieting. If you're dieting, you may consider adding a bit more carbs or a bit more healthy fats (olive oil, nuts) to your diet. If not dieting, some chocolate would probably help.

You may also try to get outside and take a walk regularly. Check in tomorrow and let us know how you're feeling.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

I was sick with a virus this week, and somehow I always forget that when I get sick, my first symptom is feeling depressed.

Sorry you felt rotten today. If you want a good laugh, you can go to www.4q.cc and read all the funny random facts about vin Diesel, mr. T, and Chuck Norris.

• lola28
    lola28

Yuo guys are great, thank you so much for everything.

I guess I haven't been taking care of myself very much, I have been getting very little sleep and most days only eat once. So time to start taking better care of myself.

Hugs to all of you.

lola

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

It happens to everybody hon. If it happens a lot, as in, so often that you don't think it will ever stop, you need to accept that it's depression. Doesn't sound like it though...

Try this today; make a list of all the things you like doing, and make plans to do them this week. Make a list of all the things you don't like doing, and don't do them for a month.

• ballistic
    ballistic

hi Lola, lack of sleep is the worst thing. It really does change your whole grasp of the outside world. Knowing yourself, and your body as you grow older is all part of it. For example I used to get more tired as the week went on, so I would perk myself up with a few drinks towards the weekend. But in reality, I was shattered by the end of the weekend, ready to start the week all over again the same. (vicious circle) There's nothing better than a sober early night and refreshing long sleep, and when you know what your body is telling you.

• yaddayadda
    yaddayadda

Lack of love. Find more love in your life. Reach out for it like your life depends on it, surround yourself in it, live by it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit