Crummy

by lola28 40 Replies latest jw friends

• lola28
    lola28

So I woke up this morning and feel really crummy, I don't know what’s wrong but I feel like crying. What the heck is wrong with me? Do any of you ever get like this? You know do you have days when you wake up and feel an overwhelming sadness wash over you, or feel like you are kind of empty?

I don't normally feel like this but for some reason this is the way I feel today, am I the only one that ever gets like this?

lola

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    am I the only one that ever gets like this?

No dear you're not the only one who wakes up feeling crummy. This happens to a lot of people. Happens to me to especially in the winter. When it does happen I try to do things the comfort me. Maybe that would work for you?

Josie

• lucifer
    lucifer

(((Lola))) nah you're not the only one, it happens to me, maybe somethings eating at you at the back of your mind?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Funny, you just described my entire week in one paragraph there Lola. It's something that I go thru at times, yes. Strangely enough, though, today feels different. I got some long distance on sleep for the first time in about a month or so, the first time I got 8 hours in years. I think you'll pull thru it overtime. Besides, your only 13, growing pains dontcha' know? We'll hold you up till you get thru this, though. Madd Craxy Emotional HUGGS for you, Dear Lola. Let us know when it's worked. We Love YOU!!!!

• lola28
    lola28

thank you guys so much for listening to me feel sorry for myself. I guess I'm just feeling low, I have not been to meetings in over a month and a few days ago an older sister from my hall wrote me a letter, I don't know I guess I'm just missing a few people, but not enough to go back, still makes me sad tho.

lola

• KW13
    KW13

i am sorry you feel down, consider going on a walk or something. Fresh air does amazing things *especially at night though i would be careful on your own*.

I hope you feel better soon

• lola28
    lola28

KW13, thank you I am at work so I can't really go for a walk, but just having you guys around makes me feel better. Also welcome to the board.

lola

• prophecor
    prophecor
    ....I am at work so I can't really go for a walk, but just having you guys around makes me feel better.

That's a Major Debbie Downer right there Lola. You're at work on a Saturday????? Ewwwwwwwww

• Legolas
    Legolas

I feel like that alot too Lola!

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

Every day of my life ....hang in there it will get better...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit