Crummy

by lola28 40 Replies latest jw friends

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone
    I don't know what’s wrong but I feel like crying. What the heck is wrong with me? Do any of you ever get like this?

Yup.... all the time..... Isn't it nice how cyber-friends help though?

Why don't you read thru the ''humor'' threads here? That might cheer you up some!

(((((((LOLA))))))) <----- super duper cyber hug

GGG

• Spectre
    Spectre

Hi Lola.

• Apollyon
    Apollyon

One more thing I laugh at myself every day it does help ....also you might try having an affaire with an older man... lol

• Legolas
    Legolas
    One more thing I laugh at myself every day it does help ....also you might try having an affaire with an older man... lol

Well you just made me give a little giggle....Trust me I am NOT in a good mood right now so keep up the good work! I should have added because I SOOOOOOOOO need it right now!

• mark hughes
    mark hughes

I HOPE THIS PICTURE GIVES YOU A SMILE.

• ballistic
    ballistic

hi Mark, we can't see the picture as it needs to be hosted on the net, not on your computer. (even if you can see it, we can only see a red 'X')

• Legolas
    Legolas

Sorry Mark...Only a red x.

If it is a picture from your computer you need to 'host' it...you can do this at www.tinypic.com when it is hosted, click on the picture...another box will open, highlight the pic and hit copy....then you can host it!

• ballistic
    ballistic

Legolas - I beat ya, ner ner na ner ner.

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...Ya but I explained more!

• ballistic
    ballistic

blinking eck, does this mean "Americans" understand "ner ner na ner ner">? wow - I thought I invented that. *I hope lola is feeling cheered up but my inane ramblings

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit