Richie: Taken in the Back...

by RichieRich 38 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

Keep making your advancement known to all.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Stupid parents if their children are capable of going to college then they should send them there, especially now that the end has been indefinitely postponed.

I suppose the JW policy is to discourage and minimise the number of those that want to go to university.

• lucifer
    lucifer

next part you have you should somehow work in a way to talk about college and how you're attending, or in your next comment work it in somehow, then if they take you to the back, say oohhh sorry i forgot I won't do it again, than do it again

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Interesting post as ussual RR.

Who am I stumbling?

Your not stumbling any one. Your educating and enlightening them. This inteferes with the elders ability to improve their numbers. This is why you received the informal councel.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

If other teens follow your example, that means their parents will probably have to pay college tuition. This might actually effect some of the elders' children and THEY would have to pay!

Richie, you are a baaaaaaad example. Goodonya!

Hugs

Brenda

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Richie.......................Young man............you are a genious!

You continue to amaze me. Can I adopt you?

I can only imagine what you will write here after you turn 18 and send your letter in.

Enjoy!

HappyDad

• willyloman
    willyloman

Reading about your convo w the elders, I'm remembering that scripture the elders love to quote at every e meeting: "You should positively know the appearance of the flock," or words to that effect. Doesn't sound like they know you at all. Anymore than they really know 90% of the people in the congo!

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

If you happen to masturbate please don't tell anyone about that either, next thing you know everyone will be doing it and all the boys (and girls) will be blind.

What cracks me up is if you happen to regular pioneer they want to shout it from the rooftops .... (I did it for years and HATED it!) what a waste of time. College is at least going to get you a job and hopefully a roof over your head instead of a trailer and clunker for a car that you can hardly afford to put gas in to continue pioneering!

• Legolas
  • TallTexan
    TallTexan

You are my hero......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit