Strangest Local Needs?!?!?!?!

by thepackage 53 Replies latest jw friends

• dremeiz
    dremeiz

My teen and preteen kids wanted to us to explain the talk the PO gave about holding hands makes babies eventually.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Why do Kingdom halls have so many sewer and bathroom problems?

As a life long home builder by trade i can tell you that a subsurface waste disposal aka septic system has to be designed correctly.You cannot mickey mouse a sewer.

Many older K-halls start out with an (illegal) cesspool hole in the ground believing that the new system will come before it ever clogs up,compounded by adding on a rent generating apartment years later.

If i did that as a builder they would condemn the property,town board's of health are hesitant about shutting down a place of worship.

Note:I ratted out the Kingdom Hall that abused my family and the word is they had to spend $20,000 to upgrade to code.

• Saoirse
    Saoirse
    Note:I ratted out the Kingdom Hall that abused my family and the word is they had to spend $20,000 to upgrade to code

Good job!

• Swan
    Swan

That would be the one counseling wives to provide their husbands with the marital due. Otherwise husbands might become unable to contain their lusts and seek release outside of the marriage bed.

This was after a ministerial servant was publicly reproved for molesting his toddler granddaughters. He gave the excuse that he was unable to control himself because his wife was sick and bedridden and couldn't give him sex.

This was also the talk where we were told that since he was only reproved, it would be wrong of us to shun him.

Tammy

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

I'm not shitting you... I heard that there was a local needs talk about smoking "legal" drugs, after I started smoking catnip and tobacco combined to get high. It works too.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi dremeiz, welcome to the forum!

• lucifer
    lucifer

welcome dremeiz, have fun on the board

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Maybe the reason for all the bathroom talks is that the brothers are diligently following the scripture in Deuteronomy 23:14

Deuteronomy 23:14'For Yahweh your God moves about the camp to protect you and put your enemies at your mercy.

Yahweh must not see anything indecent there or he will desert you.'

• Bye bye birdie
    Bye bye birdie

We had a local needs about not bringing up researched material from old WT into the new WT lessons. This was bc a sister brought up an article from a previous article on murmuring. She was making the point that the murmuring started because the widows were being excluded from receiving food and looked down on. The murmuring of the people reached the ears of the right people and it was fixed.

So our elders were very mad at this comment. They made the point ALL murmuring is bad. The service committee to her right after meetingin the back room with her husband and yelled so loud we all heard. service group removed, pioneering removed and the woman was crying hysterically.

i waited outside the door for the worst elder to storm out and I told him he was disgusting. He smiled and bowed his head to me.

He is still the COBE.

plus they added reviling an older man to my J.C.

• XstuckX
    XstuckX

Not a local needs, but after a week of our KH reeking of raw human sewage and the sisters complaining to high heaven, the brothers decided they needed to hire a plumber to come and check out our pipes to determine if there was a backup somewhere.

One particularly disgusting brother came forward to say his wife had made a whole mess of chili and he had been eating it for leftovers all week.....thus giving him horrible gas. So basically he was sitting there sh!tting his pants all meeting getting a chuckle that everyone thought our sewer line was backed up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit