IT HAS BEGUN "BIG" NEWS ON AP NEWS WIRE

by DannyHaszard 402 Replies latest watchtower medical

• MerryMagdalene
  • joelbear
    joelbear

it makes sense that the blood doctrine would have the highest effect on the org eventually since it is not obtuse like "time of the end", etc. it has real consequences, now

• wombat
    wombat

I wonder if this has anything to do with the Feb 15 Watchtower (discussed on this site) exhorting JWs to be excited about "New Lights"?....Everyone wondered what the WTS was about to reveal. But it seems a bit early. Usually a "New Lights" item precedes a change by many months. Were they caught napping?

• prophecor
    prophecor

Another Chink in the Armour Exposed.

The Walls will be Quaking from here on out.

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

this is really cool and interesting......

I may sound like a complete dummy for asking this but what can I do with this info. to help keep it going?????

any comments?

• wombat
    wombat

"The doctrine's importance will be underscored next week as elders who lead more than 98,000 congregations worldwide recite a new five-page blood directive from headquarters"

Whoever did this press release is really on the ball and very professional. At the time of the first release of the Big News I exhorted someone to please give us a PR that we could forward to our local papers. When there was no response I was so disappointed. I thought that the whole issue would disappear.

But you guys are very good. I am so glad that you didn't let us down. You have pushed the issue to the extent that the WTS is prematurily reacting. The Feb 15 Watchtower will be post-facto.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Danny, how do these wires get sent / put up at the various sites?

steve

• blondie
    blondie

What can you do with this info?

Let the healthcare people in your life know about it.

Doctors

Nurses

Hospital administrators, legal staff

Clinics

Health insurance staff

Anyone who would deal with a JW on this issue.

• GoingGoingGone
    GoingGoingGone

Danny You're one amazing guy!

Thanks for the info!

GGG

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

Blondie, more specific please. Do I write a letter and mass mail it to all docs in the area? Do I copy the original article and send it to the local newspaper? Is this article going to be run in the local paper where that lawyer is? Ft. Myers FL I think it was? Do we send this info. to bigger fish like Dateline? 20/20?

I'll be the first to admit that the JW's really are small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. But if something like this can keep turning up here and there it may grow into something pretty big.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit