HI ALL

by THE TRUE GOD 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• PMJ
    PMJ

hey u can think what you like.but i no what has just happend she shouldnt even be on my computer.so grow up and stop looking into things

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

.....my neice seen i was going on a wittnesses website

PMJ,

You knew it was your niece, but still posted hi brother or sister...

typical deceitful jw

• kid-A
    kid-A

Really? You posted an answer to your niece on the same computer?

You are a terrible liar PMJ !!!!

• xjwms
    xjwms

And I thought another active one, ......

was going to try to set us all straight

A G A I N

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Is that Bullshit I smell???.Tisk tisk! and from somebody who wants everyone to know the Truth..LOL!...OUTLAW

• PMJ
    PMJ

listen to me when i wrote that she came in my room and said.ive just joined that site.and i said what?so no i didn't realise it was her when i wrote that.so get over it.why would i change my name?for what purpose?

• PMJ
    PMJ

to be honest you can think what ever you like.there is no law saying some one in my family cant make there own screen name.so be silent wolves

• lucifer
    lucifer

"stop looking into things"

but that is how we found out the the JW religion is lying, you need to drop that mindframe PMJ

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Relax PMJ. It just looked fishy is all. If you say it was your neice, I can buy that. (Not that my buying or not buying gets you anywhere) The last post from "GOD" was 12 minutes prior to your first post in the thread. It's a believable story.

Dave of the "happily gullible" class

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Extra posts,disrupt the board,there`s lots of reasons why people misrepresent themselves on this board.We don`t know why you did it ,we only know that your not truthfull...OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit