HI ALL

by THE TRUE GOD 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

26' "TRUE GOD" last posted

38' PMJ "replied" "brother or sister..."

40' PMJ had it all found out and was replying to the charges of duplicate account which he had not noticed two minutes before.

Why, of course!

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

nice catch sf!

alt

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

What the numbers show is that 12 minutes passed from GOD's last post to PMJ's first, plenty of time to allow for what he claims. There's no way he would have recognized his own IP address as that of the original poster.

There's sure room for believing that he's playing me for a fool (wouldn't be the first, and I'm well tuned for it), but I think there's room for the benefit of a doubt, too. Isn't there?

At this point, how could it be proven either way?

Even if he did do it, he's not likely to do it again.

Dave

• Legolas
    Legolas

So are you 'Caught' now?

Is she going to tell?

• undercover
    undercover

Well, I, for one, am disappointed. I mean, I thought we had finally learned that there was a true god. But, alas, it was just another imposter.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Theres a very simple reason why a troll would attempt this....they can double their post limit, and therefore double their TROLLING.....

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Just for the fun of it, actually I couldn't care less:

The last two minutes are critical: in those two minutes PMJ had to find both the problem and the solution, that is (1) read the replies about the common IP address and (2) have his niece popping up into his room just in time to explain.

Perhaps there is an angel in the plot...

• kid-A
    kid-A

Not to mention the typing format and grammar is identical between both posters.....last time I heard, bad grammar and shitty typing skills were not genetic.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

:last time I heard, bad grammar and shitty typing skills were not genetic.

This is true, but partial retardation could be.. I vote it was his niece.

GBL

• Bryan
    Bryan

Alas, once again, Jehovah's Witnesses have lied.

Don't worry, maybe it's just Theocratic Warfare!

Bryan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit