HI ALL

by THE TRUE GOD 65 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• kid-A
    kid-A

Hi true god,

Dont pack your toys up and leave! Come and play with us for a while! Think of us as the "apostate little rascals" !!! Were lots of fun!!

• PMJ
    PMJ

hi brother or sister.anytime you want to chat just mail me.you want get any encouragement from most the people on here they have stoped serving the true God

• daystar
    daystar

PMJ

Schitzo much?

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

IP: wfxMumKAp8v/pggt

Toasted.

• PMJ
    PMJ

hahaha you are all so wrong my neice seen i was going on a wittnesses website and got her own screen name.so dont be so fast to judge ok?dont worry she wont be coming on here again

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just give PMJ an Email if you want the truth..He`s been decietfull so far!..LOL!...OUTLAW

• daystar
    daystar

HAHA! That's funny. She has the exact same grammar, spelling and punctuation challenges as do you. (As I correct my own spelling. *choke* )

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum, can you tell us something about yourself?

• sf
    sf

{{{{ OUTLAW MY ROASTING PARTNER }}}}

What do I mean by "the mods will act accordingly"?

PMJ just created a new account and is trying to act 'as if' no one will be the wiser. It's my understanding, it is a deleting offense they are committing. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

The ISP number in their 'name box' to the left was a dead giveaway. Well, actually, it was the text. Then my eyes glanced over to the isp. I have a photo-memory and caught the isp in meta's suicide thread earlier.

sKally

• undercover
    undercover

Hey, isn't that Elsewhere in that picture?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit