by scout575 46 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

PMJ

MRSJONES5 please be qui.

Oh no you dint'nt!

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

The Bible is a carefully chosen medley of mind-spunk that only weak or deranged individuals can put any sort of trust in after objectively studying its origins and content. The Bible's "warning" is about as valid as PMJ's pro-Shitness arguments.

GBL

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

hm that comment reminds me of someone who used to come to this board...anywho PMJ that wasnt very impressive..try again if you can

• lucifer
    lucifer

oh hitting below the belt, PMJ YOU have nothing better to do than sit at the comp and wait for us to tell you off hahaha, then you come back with the lamest excuse for a post, go get a life jerk

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

me think someone is showing their truer colors

• juni
    juni

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! JOSIE, IF YOU'RE AN OLD WOMAN, I'M ANCIENT OF DAYS!!!!

I DON'T THINK PMJ IS WORTH THE TIME TO ANSWER. HE'S JUST YANKING OUR CHAINS.

JUNI :)

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey, you and me Juni - old warrior women who kick butt - literally

• PMJ
    PMJ

well how would you like me to react perfect people of this board.if somebody tries to bring me down then im entitled to defend my self.the difference is your like a pack of wolves.you hang around in a group.waiting to jump on someone.so if one doesn't jump the other one does.you are what i call Bully's please stand on your own to feet instead of reliying on each other

• kid-A
    kid-A

MRSJONES5 please be qui.

Wow, now he is using numbers in his dialect! Mrs. Jones, is there a 5 in your name?? LOL....

• mrsjones5

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit