How Suicide Will Increase Among Jehovah's Witnesses

by metatron 57 Replies latest jw friends

• Scully
    Scully

If you count how many JWs put off doing things that they would love to do, but instead are waiting for the New Systemâ„¢ to do them, in order to Seek Kingdom Interests Firstâ„¢, I would venture to say that this phenomenal volume of "unlived" lives among JWs, too, is a form of suicide and/or martyrdom.

• PMJ
    PMJ

chops meaning face

• kid-A
    kid-A

there is other reasons why im may not be good at spelling.so please be silent you little jerk before you get a nice Christian slap on the chops

Wow, so now the trolls are threatening physical violence? Watch out fellow apostates, the Great Day of the illiterate Trolls is Upon Us!!!

• Legolas
    Legolas

Don't ya just love his Jw xtian attitude!

I am sooooooooo sure that Jehover just loves him!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

PMJ, I have noticed your use of the word "jerk" to describe anyone who challenges you in several of your previous threads. The dictionary definition of jerk = useless person, btw in case you didn't know.

Please tell me, do you talk to your spiritual brothers and sisters like this if they annoy you?

just wondered

• PMJ
    PMJ

LEGOLAS.YOUR RIGHT jehover doesnt love me or no me but JEHOVAH DOES.is it you who bats for the other side as well legolas?

• slugga
    slugga
    Please tell me, do you talk to your spiritual brothers and sisters like this if they annoy you?

I'd have been hauled into the hall libary by the elders soooooooo fast my feet wouldn't have touched the floor if I called *anyone* a jerk

I guess dub standards are dropping

• Scully
    Scully

PMJ: Please stick to the topic.

Everyone else: Please do not feed the trolls.

• PMJ
    PMJ

SCULLY does sticking to the topic just aply to me?because many others have gone of this topic but the only one you said it to was me

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

alt

The Watchtower Cult IS Jonestown without the Kool-Aid!

Will you prove your loyality to "father"?

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit