We just bought a house in........

by Bryan 33 Replies latest jw friends

• Virgogirl
    Virgogirl

That was very nicely done, Bryan! Thank you for showing us! Nice house and spacious yard! Wishing your family much happiness there.

• bem
    bem

Nice place Bryan and Family, two years is plenty of time to wear a path out to the park. Congrats!

Dorothy

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Bryan,

I'm SO glad to know that Life is finally letting you settle down. You guys deserve it after this year! I know your wife has her work cut out for her with decorating and unpacking. I'm sure she'll do a fabulous job!

Blessings,
    Andi

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Fantasic Bryan!

• Bryan
    Bryan

Thanks!

Andi... I know, it's hard to believe that since August 18th ? we have been living in hotels and a corporate apartment. It will be so nice to have our own place with our own furniture again!

Thanks!

Bryan

• joelbear
    joelbear

congratulations, buying a house is the smartest thing someone can do. Now, pay your mortgage off as quickly as possible. throw every extra 5 or 10 bucks at it.

• lazyslob
    lazyslob

Congratulations. I´m soooo jealous.You´ve earned it.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

What a lovely, cozy place.

I was born in Breaux Bridge, but grew up and graduated in Carencro which is about 6 miles north of Lafayette. Carencro was the home of Evangeline Downs Race Track, but I think someone said it is no longer in operation??? Casey's Shadow starring Walter Mathau was partly filmed in Carencro; it's a movie about horse racing. I still have property there off Wilderness Trail North. I used to work at Acadian Village in Lafayette before I moved to Florida. You will want to tour it, as well as Vermilionville when you get a chance. Lafayette is a really nice area. I love the Cajun food and music. I like to eat at Poche's in rural Breaux Bridge when I visit. Mulate's in Breaux Bridge is also popular for its Cajun food and music Also, sometime take a drive about 6 miles north of Carencro to Grand Coteau. It's a beautiful, picturesque little town. At the Academy of the Sacred Heart is an alley of giant moss festooned oaks. A must see. . Whenever you have more sightseeing time go to St. Martinville, which is noted for its connection to Longfellow's Evangeline and Avery Island (famous for Tabasco sauce) and its Jungle Gardens, which is near New Iberia.

I still have relatives living in Carencro, Lafayette and Breaux Bridge.

By the way, what is the name of your subdivision?

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

It's a beautiful place, Bryan. The only bummer is that you will be moving away!

Jean

• Kaput
    Kaput

Bryan:

You gonna join the Petroleum Club?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit