JW dating website?

by Darth Yhwh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Is it just me or is there something very sinister in your sisters eyes Brooke?

Sorry

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is EVIL! It is actually very scary what goes through her head. Her and I are total opposites! Nothing in common, and we both do not like each other. I am the fun, out going, funny, want everyone to have a good time kind of person. She on the other hand is shy, timid, Bitchy, complainer, rude, tactless...and no one can have fun unless she is. Oh and she hates me, because I have friends!...lol. She has always hated me for some odd reason. Never knew fully why she dislike me from the beginning. Weird huh?

Brooke

• slugga
    slugga
    She has always hated me for some odd reason

Ehhhh maybe because you put her pics on wierdo websites for people to laugh at

lol

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Is it just me or is there something very sinister in your sisters eyes Brooke?

Definitly something scarey in that look, I imagine thats what John Wayne Bobbits wife looked like just before she did the deed

*Crosses legs*

Matt

Tell me about it. Her ex husband was such a great guy until she married him.

She would follow him where ever he went. Would call all of his contact numbers(cell phone) to make sure they were not women. List goes on and on!

Brooke

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    She has always hated me for some odd reason

Ehhhh maybe because you put her pics on wierdo websites for people to laugh at

lol

LOL! Hmmm? Could be?

Oh she and I always hated each other. I shouldn't say Hate because that is such a strong word. More like dislike each other. She is my sister, and I do love her, because of that reason. Other than that, I do not like her.

Brooke

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    LOL! "HE" needs to stop writing in that very annoying third person voice.....as if this were an advertising testimonial by a disinterested third party.

Totally agree there! I am sure some psychologist would have a field day interpreting his self penned third person overview of himself...
    'Hmmn, yes', *strokes his goatee beard several times* this man displays deep sociopathic tendencies and sees himself in a very detached manner, this is indicative of a deep routed lack of self asteem', I would say that this patient has control issues and possibly has been subjected to a highly controlled environment for either the vast majority of his life or certainly through his childhood and further is likely to reject any alternative world view'
    Conclusion: TYPICAL JW!

I imagine thats what John Wayne Bobbits wife looked like just before she did the deed

It hurts even thinking about it Matt!

DB74 (of the 'has got his legs crossed too' class)

• rebel8
    rebel8

She kinda looks like the chick on Single White Female. The one on the right.

Body Type:Cuddly

Nice positive spin there!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    Is it just me or is there something very sinister in your sisters eyes Brooke? Sorry

OK, in all seriousness, and I thought it was just me, but I swear I see the same thing. I wasn't going to say anything, but DB74 just confirmed it for me. *throws up 2 index fingers to form a cross*

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit