JW dating website?

by Darth Yhwh 36 Replies latest jw friends

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

Im sure that this has been a topic here before, but I stumbled across this website and thought that it was pretty interesting. I happed to see one guy's profile and thought that it was pretty pathetic. Browse around and let me know what your opinions are. If you find profiles that are interesting, funny or down right pitifull, let everyone else know. We could all use a good laugh at a JW's expence, right?

• jojochan
    jojochan

OH...MY....@#%$#@ god....

I do NOT miss that AT ALL.

jojochan.

• jgnat
    jgnat

We've had a few famous threads where JWD infiltrators had some fun a their expense. But the laughs are cheap, and ultimately empty.

I do have sympathies for the persistently single Jehovah's Witnesses who sincerely believe they are demonstrating spirituality and restraint for holding out for that "spiritual" brother or sister, the right "one". I did something very much the same in my twenty years as an evangelical sister-single parent, raising my children alone.

These internet sites have been specifically mentioned and dismissed by WT leadership.

Which leave the poor single JW girl with...what? The-last-eligible-single-pop-eared-slick-hair-ministerial-servant-mama's-boy-baptized-at-nine-twentysomething-window-washer-wannabe? Yuk.

Which leaves the poor single JW guy with....what? Thirtysomething-wild-eyed-fidgety-career-pioneer-oh-I'm-not-bitter-don't-touch-me-there-last-eligible-sister-nobody-talks-to-anymore? Ick.

• Genesis
    Genesis

So Funny, when i began studying seduction I was still a Dub and ran across this website but never loged in, thats so funny to see dubs that try to appear "Spiritual" when the Society forbid such websites, silly but funny.

Genesis

• serendipity
    serendipity

There are some eligible single JW's (I'm quite a catch myself ). The problem is that the men are holding out for the beauty queens, rather than just pursuing someone equal. The women are holding out for their equals. In my cong, we have some bright, cute single girls, and some eligible, nice looking college-educated men. Why they are not interested in each other is a mystery, why they're still single is also a mystery.

• dorayakii
    dorayakii

http://jw-connect.com/index.php?page=register

As part of our process of helping keep our site strictly for true Jehovah's Witnesses we are asking you to enter the following before proceeding:

Please enter the first song number of the service meeting as listed in the November 2005 Kingdom Ministry for the week of the 28th: username/password

LOOOOOL, i have no words for this, but for anyone who wants to sign in, the answer is Song 7... I went on this site before aaaages ago... and the question was "What does PO stand for?", hahaha lmfao

• Darth Yhwh
    Darth Yhwh

I guess the thing that really cracks me up without even trying to log on to this site and read any further are the models that the web designer used on the home pages. If I wouldnt have read any thing on the page and just looked at the pictures I would have never guessed that it was a JW site. I would have just figured that it was any other dating site.

I image googled JW's and clicked on a picture that came up of an average looking JW African American male and laughed out loud once I read the profile.

• LDH
    LDH

Featured Profiles
    General Info:I am a deep, dynamic, adventurous book. Read for
    yourself its many pages, this only just being the
    preview. It is intense. Can you handle its intensity?
    Within this book is a man who is described to be highly
    limbic, creative, imaginative, and extremely expressive
    in mind and in heart, yet attentive and in tune to
    other people\'s thoughts and feelings as well as his
    own, because he picks up everything around him very
    easily and so readily. He is a strong yet empathic
    communicator. An empathic listener. He loves to
    express. He loves to play. He loves to create. One of
    his ways he likes to express and create is with music.
    He is someone soft, sensitive, and sentimental at
    heart. He wears his heart on a sleeve. A nurturer! A
    leader! A responder! He is influential! A man with
    lifeforce! A pulse! Adventurous, fun-loving, and
    spontaneous. He seems to never miss a beat! A drama
    king through and through. A man who likes to let loose
    at times and just let himself out and smell the breeze!
    A man of great depth and dimension. He is not just one
    dimensional but multi-dimensional! Things in his world
    are never just black or white. His world is extremely
    colourful, filled with many many thoughts and emotions.
    He is inspirational, motivational, and can even be a
    little perspirational! Read on into me as I am an
    open book to the one who is worthy of its many pages.
    There is a beautiful world inside of me waiting to be
    discovered one page at a time!

LOL! "HE" needs to stop writing in that very annoying third person voice.....as if this were an advertising testimonial by a disinterested third party.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    If you decide to correspond online and then meet in real life, be sure to act like one of Jehovahs servants and use sound judgment and be responsible for your conduct. Use common sense when dealing with your fellow JW Friends.

Now that sounds like something one Christian would say to other Christians!!!

• figureitout
    figureitout

I have no idea what to even say... Seriously I am just absolutley floored by this. This has to be hands down one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Come on people see the light there is so much tail out there... enjoy it :-). Every post is is I am looking for a man firm in the truth to help lead me, or looking for a strong spritual sister to marry... PUKE!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit