What I've Learned After 2,000 Posts!

by willyloman 18 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

An excellent 2000th post Willyloman! So wise... See how much we can learn from a discussion board...!

Why it's better than an Awake equivalancy to a college education....!

• greendawn
    greendawn

Good two thousanth post, I liked most the 4th point, there are in the world all sorts of people but most are basically decent and you have to be smart and choose the right ones as your friends.

• JAVA
    JAVA

Good stuff--well worth the read! Thanks.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Congrats Willy, Hope to see another 2000. The Claw

• uninformed
    uninformed

Willyloman,

Eloquently said.

Personally looking forward to that feeling of freedom (not the freedom to do wrong), and I know its coming.

uninformed

• blondie
    blondie

Congratulations, willyloman. I am happy you posted on some of my threads. I still remember when I became an emperor. Your points are well made. Especially being prepared for that chance encounter with a JW. In this week alone we have had 3 when we had only 3 total last year.

As a fellow fader, I know that this is not a permanent situation. The day will come that I will make that final step that publicly lets JWs know that I no longer endorse the WTS doctrines. Who knows, it may be a book, "The Best of Blondie's WT Reviews."

Blondie

• willyloman
    willyloman

Blondie: It wouldn't surprise me if you had a book in you. I'd certainly read it. Much of what I've learned here, by the way, came from you and your excellent series designed to instill critical thinking in us ex-dubbies.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Personally looking forward to that feeling of freedom (not the freedom to do wrong), and I know its coming.

uninformed: When I was studying with the dubs (many, many years ago), there were some doctrines I just didn't "get" and I was told, "Just keep studying and it will all be clear to you."

That feeling of freedom arrives the same way. Just keep studying the truth about the truth and you'll be there before you know it.

• willyloman
    willyloman
    Congrats on becomming one of the Emperor class!

schne: I checked the mail again today; no crown! I guess you have to buy your own.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit