Am I a JW or not? Year of Baptisim and year of falling away.

by truth about the last days 38 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

You ask too many questions. You are asking how many Witnesses are here? Are you going to try to find out who they are and turn them in? Why would you ask those questions?

CG

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Baptized back in 1987 at age 19 and haven't been to a meeting since 1998

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene
    I am only requesting if we are a JW or not, the year we got baptized and the year that we decided to leave. And nothing else

Ya don't want my reasons? Well, maybe another time then.

We are NOT a JW.

We were baptised under duress 1982, age 17.

Year we DECIDED to leave? Hmmm...not sure. About 1989, I think. Wasn't DFed until 1995 or 1996.

~Merry

• Honesty
    Honesty

Baptised as a Watchtower cult member on September 1, 1990.

Publicly rejected the false teachings and prophecies to the Watchtower overlords in New York on or about November 17, 2004. Bob Evans Walland, TN

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

Started attending meetings in 1983 (five years old). Never baptized. Last meeting attended was in August 1996

• truth about the last days
    truth about the last days

Message for county girl (CG). I was just wondering as to how many were in the faith at on time or another. I do not know who everybody is or where they live- nor does anyone else. So, no one has a chance to turn anyone in. I just hurts me so much to hear of many who were in the faith and left because of being hurt in one way or another. As the "sheep" has got lost and to find a dwelling somewhere else.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Was born into it. Before the age of 10 I realized it was a pile of nonsense. Never baptized....just faded out silently and gracefully.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit