If you could cheat on your mate...

by Country Girl 30 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    I have a single sister...

Josie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    But, did I "cheat" on my first wife ? The JW's say, "Yes." I could still get DF for that.

Interesting... I was answering the question from my own perspective of cheating. For instance, if a married couple had agreed to have an open marriage and have sex with other partners, that wouldn't be cheating.

So by the patented Dave standard, no, you surely weren't cheating.

Dave

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Never. I wouldnt steal from anyone either. Not because I believe in some hiding superhero asshole God coming back to judge my ass either. It's because I have empathy for the feelings of people I care about.

GBL

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

No. I value what I have too highly and I haven't yet met another man who measures up to him. He's stuck with me, like it or not!

Nina

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

No. For me, it isn't a question of whether I would be untrue to my wife. I would consider it a betrayal of myself. My integrity and fidelity are too precious for me to cast them aside.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• jojochan
    jojochan

No. I was married for five years, and towards the last three years it was hell! She was going out late, I kept finding thongs I would never see her wear, and to top that all off,we were not having sex for that last year and a half. But I was still faithfull. I still loved her and would'nt desrespect the vow I made. Don't get me wrong though, there were temptations but i'd rather leave than to cheat.

jojochan.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Goodness no I wouldn't. If it got to the point where I wanted to cheat, I would call it quits first. It's not fair to anyone involved.

Dams

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

Not only no but HELL no! There is absolutely no one hot enough and no sex good enough to make that worthwhile!! And I agree with who-ever said its not because of some big-assed old angry god up there with the can of whoopass. Its a personal decision and its about integrity, trust, honor, and respect.

Plus I have a great partner!

Sherry

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

Those were some awesome answers everyone! It seems that the MAJORITY would not cheat on their mate, even if they wouldn't be found out, because of what they THEMSELVES think about themselves. It's not what *they* know, it's what we know about ourselves that counts. I find that wonderfully refreshing as opposed to what the JW's think of us heathens that, as soon as we are DF'd or DA ourselves, turn into. Thanks for answering my question honestly and with alot of courage and candor. You guys are great. As far as I can tell...

You guys are *sooooo* worth it!

CG

• Legolas
    Legolas
    You guys are great. As far as I can tell...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit