"Whilst the bible is important, the Watchtower is God's main way of communicating with people today"

by stuckinarut2 45 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yes, I'm not kidding!

This gem was stated today in the Talk! (Shortly before I walked out)

The speaker said: "let me read this from the outline:"

"Whilst the bible is important, the Watchtower is God's main way of communicating with people today"

Wow...just wow!

comments??

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Really?
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Jesus. No wonder you walked out.

Almost makes me wonder if the elder giving the talk disagrees with that point if he felt the need to wash his hands of it by making it clear that it was verbatim in the outline.

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    "If you spent 15 minutes reading each of Rutherford's books you would get more pleasure than you would reading the Bible for a whole year." (Vindication volume 3 p. 383)
  • GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

They slowly heat the water up and figure most frogs won't jump out...until they have blind obedience to a cult...

...but you jumped out early today after that outrageous little dial-up of self-serving nonsense. Good for you!

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

1) What was the title of the outline, is it new?

2) Are you shitting me !?!?

DD

• snare&racket
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

........................................................................ Yoga Pants??!!.....WTF??!!.

.......I Phone God All The Time!...............YOUR AN IDIOT!..STOP CALLING!!..

.......Image result for Watchtower anthony morris ................Image result for God on the Phone

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

1) What was the title of the outline, is it new?

2) Are you shitting me !?!?.....Data Dog

Thats old news Dog..

They were peddling that in the 60`s..

• millie210
    millie210

Are you kidding?

Is there any way we can get a copy of that outline?

That is unbelievable!

Actually, what is unbelievable is that I keep saying that word on such a regular basis.

I said it about the "singing cart" and now here I am saying "unbelievable!" again.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit