Disturbing paragraph in Dec 15, 2005 Watchtower

by yaddayadda 43 Replies latest watchtower bible

• M.J.
    M.J.
    you may be privileged to be included among the "great crowd" of human survivors of "the great tribulation".

Yup. Despite the WTS's efforts to make the impression that they don't teach "only Jehovah's Witnesses will be saved", here they show their true doctrine that the "great crowd" is by definition the only earthly group of people who survive. So the question then becomes, who is in the Great Crowd? Also by definition, only those who "follow the lead" of the "little flock", namely, Jehovah's Witnesses.

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

I allways found it amazing that the Watchtower and Awake allways talk about how much mankind is in need of Gods kingdom to usher in true peace and destory all badness. But all the people suffering now are not JW's, and so would die before God gives mankind the relif?

• blinkerdt
    blinkerdt

moses and the israelites rejoiced after passing the divided rivers. they sung and rejoiced while the dead bodies of egyptians filled the river. i'm not sure if you're so completely ignorant to the bible.. but u seem to be focusing on witnesses as if they wrote the bible. what the watchtower stated was clearly taken from revelations. if u cant handle god's retribution or don't believe in the bible that's fine.. but it's just stupid to blame witnesses. i'm not a witness myself but ..seriously i just dont get what you guys are talking about. i wouldn't mind if u had valid debating points..i like debating. but ..what is all this? are you 12?

• blinkerdt
    blinkerdt

and as for the great crowd.. the society have clearly stated that millions will be saved who have not yet had a chance to accept the bible..or those with the right heart. even the dead will be resurrected.. every single one except those who new and accepted 'the truth' but chose to ignore it anyway. that is a very small minority. but most people will have a chance to accept it in the new system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit