The Narrow Road

by AGuest 28 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am grateful for your thoughts! My studies are going quite well (I am not at the top of my class, but I'm not at the bottom either, yippeeee!!), thank you for asking! May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you and your household, if you so wish it! I am...

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SJ

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Can't figure out if you're crazy, insane, wildly eccentric, or crazy.

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you have peace!

I would love to agree with your assertion, that "there is no way possible to be separate." And one day that will be the reality. Unfortunately, my Lord has told that although it is not easy, it is indeed possible to be "separate" from him now, and this occurs when we are not "in union" with him. How so? If you will permit me, I will share with you the truth that my Lord has taught me by means of recounting to you what he was recorded to have said at John 15:1-6: "I am the true vine... and my Father is the Cultivator. Every branch in me not bearing fruit he takes away and every one bearing fruit he cleans that it may bear more fruit. You are already clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. REMAIN IN UNION WITH ME, and I in union with you. Just as the branch cannot bear fruit of itself UNLESS IT REMAINS IN THE VINE, in the same way neither can you... UNLESS YOU REMAIN IN UNION WITH ME. I am the vine... you are the branches. He that REMAINS IN UNION WITH ME, and I in union with him, this one bears much fruit, Because APART FROM ME you can do nothing at all. If anyone DOES NOT REMAIN IN UNION WITH ME, he is cast out as a branch and is dried up and men gather those branches up and pitch them into the fire... and they are burned."

Then he further taught me how to "remain in union" with him: "He that FEEDS ON MY FLESH AND DRINKS MY BLOOD remains in union with me... and I in union with him."

Why is such feeding/drinking necessary? Because he is the BREAD OF LIFE, the "manna" that came down from heaven. He is the "Tree" of life... the TRUE Vine... SPROUT... whose "leaves"... or flesh... the eating of which is for the "curing" of Israel and the nations. He is the one from whose inward parts, "streams of living water" flow, such that drinking of his blood quenches ALL "thirst" so that the one drinking never thirsts again. John 6:48-51; 54-56; John 4:14; Zechariah 3:8; Isaiah 11:1; Jeremiah 23:5; Revelation 22:2 (note, according to the original Greek, there is a "tree," NOT "trees"!)

Please don't get me wrong, dear JT: I don't believe it is easy for one to separate from this "Source" of Life. But I do know it can be done, even by someone who was at first "in union." The man Adham did it. The man Judas did it (John 13:18; Psalm 41:9). Others have and certainly more will, unfortunately. As for us, however, we know that he that is in union with Christ "has NO condemnation" (Romans 8:1). That, alone, should be reason enough to establish... and remain in... such union. It should be reason enough for us to heed the call of the Spirit and the Bride, who KEEP ON saying, even until now:

"Come! Take "life's water"... the SPIRIT of life that is in the flesh and blood of my Lord... FREE!"

Revelation 22:17

May you (and any else who wish it) have ears to hear, and may the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, whose name is JAH of Armies, and the loving peace of His Son and Christ, the true Source of Life, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, if you so wish it!

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

if you're crazy, insane, wildly eccentric, or crazy." Surely, dear Daniel-P, you have many more worthwhile and interesting activities to occupy your thoughts and time. I am of no concern, truly. Peace to you! A slave of Christ, SJ

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi AGuest

I think this is the first time I've seen one of your posts. I just wanted to let you know how blessed I was by reading your vision and thank you for sharing it.

May JAH's blessings and peace be with you in increasing abundance too.

emo

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas

Thank you Shelby for your reply.

I understand your answer because I once believed similar. Then a time came when it was clearly seen that the only limits and boundaries to our true Source and Sustenance are illusions within the mind. It was then that I threw away my Bible which so blatantly belittles and reduces God to a limited and circumscribed thing; just another piece, fragment, or character within the universe.

Christianity bends over backwards to diminishes -- what it endless -- down to a limited thing which one can be with, if certain conditions are met, or be without, if said conditions are not met. Reductionism such as this may be practical in our man-made law studies, but when it comes to what the word G-O-D points to, our Source and Sustenance, such intellectualised shrinkage, limiting and minimizing is a gross misuse of the mind.

The vast breadth of all universes (there may be countless universes) is infinitely beyond our meager understanding and beliefs; how much more so when it comes to it's wondrous Source which all phenomena exists within?

That said, we are certainly free to create tiny images of god and gods; for That which is endless includes everything and excludes no thing or no one.

j

• AGuest
    AGuest

May the undeserved kindness and mercy of my God and Father, the Most Holy One of Israel, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, whose name is JAH of Armies... and the peace of His Son and Christ, my Lord, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH, be upon you, you and your entire household, if you so wish it.

SJ

• AGuest
    AGuest

I am saddened that you think my image of God is tiny. Nothing could be further from the TRUTH. Please also know that I do not subscribe to the Bible as any "authority" - is it not the Word of God. Rather, my Lord is such Word and it is to him only that I listen, he only that I follow... his voice that I hear. I will, however, refer to what is "written" for those who still need such things, to "see" with their eyes rather than with their hearts, and such ones should not be ridiculed but commended for wishing to "test the inspired utterance."

I understand the "beauty" of believing that there is no separation from God, and would that such were true. It is true, in fact, for those who belong to JAH by means of belonging to His Son. But it is not true for all. If it were true, there would be no wars, no hatred, no things that dishonor God and defame His name and existence. For God is love... and one cannot perpetuate that which defies love and still claim a unity with God through Christ. That would be a lie and hypocrisy; indeed, it is such things that in fact separate us.

But that is why our Father constantly admonishes us to RETURN to Him... through the Source from which we came forth, His Son and Christ, JAHESHUA MISCHAJAH. No one comes to the Father except through that One.

But you do not have to trust in me that I am right, dear James; I am YOUR servant, and a slave of Christ. Therefore, whether I am right is of no matter, truly. That God and Christ are glorified among us is what matters, I believe we would both agree. To that end, then, I wish you the greatest of peace!

SJ

• observador
    observador

Hello Shelby.
    Welcome back!!!
    Not sure if I agree with your writings, but they sound good; very amusing.
    Glad to know you're doing well at school.
    Observador.

• JamesThomas
    JamesThomas
    I am saddened that you think my image of God is tiny

Please dear Shelby, do not be saddened by what I think for it is of little value, be saddened by your own tenacious arguing for a lesser god; for in your heart of hearts you know better.

It is true, in fact, for those who belong to JAH by means of belonging to His Son. But it is not true for all.

If the voice you hear tells you that the ultimate significance, our reality and truth, is not true for all but reserved only for some, it may be wise to look elsewhere for wisdom; in hopes you may find what is TRUE for everything and every one. All that's required is to let go of ideas which disunite us, and which limit and place God somewhere other than where all existence is.

If it were true, there would be no wars, no hatred, no things that dishonor God and defame His name and existence.

My sense is that such atrocities are due to our ignorance of God's unending and limitless presence, not by any fault, boundary or absence of God. If we truly realized our oneness within God, there would be no one to hate, condemn, or make war with.

But you do not have to trust in me that I am right, dear Shelby. For in the end all eyes will see. No exclusions.

j

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit