ARE YOU ECCENTRIC-TAKE THE TEST

by tijkmo 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Welp........I took it twice, gave two sets of answers and I'm STILL a humorous eccentric!

Frannie

• Spectrum
    Spectrum

Closet eccentric

It got this bit wrong:
    "friends queue up to hear your valuable advice."
    Although if I do know my subject people will listen to me.

• blondie
    blondie

You are a:

Closet eccentric

Reliable, trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rollingYou are a:

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

You are a:

Inspirational eccentric

You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! and so on.... -- and I am not the only one according to the answers....

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Humorous Eccentric

• damselfly
    damselfly

Was there any doubt?

You are a:

Inspirational eccentric
    You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others. Dams
  • skyman
    skyman
    Inspirational eccentric

You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

You are a: Closet eccentric Reliable, trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rolling?

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Closet eccentric
  • RichieRich
    RichieRich

You are a:

Inspirational eccentric

You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit