by tijkmo 33 Replies latest social entertainment

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

You are a:

Inspirational eccentric

~Merry

• Mr.Beaker
    Mr.Beaker

Im supposedly a humerous eccentric as well. I thought i was just a crazy bastard!

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

You are a:

Inspirational eccentric

You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

• FaithfulDoubter
    FaithfulDoubter

Inspirational eccentric
    You are happy in your own skin and totally aware that you are a little eccentric! You are curious by nature and willing to give anything a go – from pea shooting to toe wrestling! You are totally absorbed by your interests and enjoy your own company – losing yourself in your deepest thoughts is favourite pastime. You're a visionary – thinking using visual images by day, vivid dreams by night. You relish in your own individuality and the power you have to inspire others.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Closet eccentric

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Inspirational eccentric

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't remember where I read this statement; but it said: "Rich people are eccentric and poor people are just crazy."

I called myself eccentric in a recent post. I guess that I better change that to "crazy".

• Legolas
    Legolas

It said closet.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Closet eccentric

Reliable, trustworthy and consistent, friends queue up to hear your valuable advice. You are very popular and love your social life. You're happiest when spending time chilling out with friends. You are creative and can be opinionated but you don't always show it, as you're concerned about saying and doing the right thing. The truth is, you should trust your instincts more and let your eccentric side out more often. How about switching the pub this weekend for a spot of Haggis rolling?

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

I guess I can join all the others in the CLOSET.. My wife would say that is why I am here on the internet. Better than the meeting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit