Osama: How You Like Me Now?

by prophecor 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Seeing OBL in shackles/leg irons and cuffs, with an AK-47 aside his banana head and scraggly beard, and a US Army doctor stuffing a popsicle stick down his throat looking for worms would be eye candy.

Dismembered

• Dismembered
    Dismembered
    Not many people remember this about Ollie. Osama was THE reason that Ollie was so concerned about a high-dollar security system. Osama was threatening Ollie for the government's action (or rather, inaction) in the waning years of the Afghan/Russia conflict. Funny how people don't realize that Osama's been a problem for nearly two decades.....

If my memory serves me correctly. It was Abu Nidal that Ollie was worried about. No worries now, Abu is goat fodder. Died in Iraq.

Dismembered

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Please remember that not all Republicans are stupid, but all stupid people are Republicans.

Just sayin.

• Robdar
    Robdar

That can't happen, but everything that this administration tries to do is blasted by the liberals who are just mad that they have lost touch with mainstream America and can't win an election even against GW. As a result, GW can't do anything right.

Paybacks are a bitch!

After the hounding that Clinton and the Democrats took for 8 years, what do the Republicans expect? Unfortunately, Bush and his administration are supplying them way too much amo. It's fun to watch the Republicans squirm. I love a good political fight. Don't you?

• Hellrider
    Hellrider
    or does he have something else up his sleeve?

Unfortunately...yes! I read a great interview on this a couple of weeks ago, with a former CIA-boss, who used to work with analyzing those audio-and videotapes with messages from Osama bin Laden. I couldn`t find the article right now, which is a shame, cause I wanted to post it here, but anyway: He believes (and this time he`s sure it`s for real) that there is going to be a new attack on U.S. soul very, very soon. The reasons is the newest tape from bin Laden (referred to earlier in this thread), and the things bin Laden said in that interview. The reason is: bin Laden and al-Qaida got a lot of criticism in the arab world after 9/11 for the following three reasons:

1): He didn`t have the backing of a fatwah (a "mandate" given by a religious leader, an important imam, it can`t be just anyone, has to be one of importance).

2): He didn`t give a clear enough warning!

3) (and this is a sick one): He didn`t give the people he were about to attack time to convert to Islam!!

According to the CIA-boss, bin Laden has now done all of these three, point 2 and 3 he did in the latest tape-recording. And whis is why the Cia-guy (oh, I think I remember his name now...Michael...Schuechter, or something? Schaeffner? Not sure about the last name, something german-sounding) thinks that now it`s the real deal. He is also very concerned that it this time is going to be a WMD, a nuke, or perhaps a "dirty bomb". And I would take this guy seriously, cause he`s quit his job, and isn`t just lobbying for the Bush-administration (you know, keeping everybody paranoid).

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Please remember that not all Republicans are stupid, but all stupid people are Republicans.

Oh..o.k...whatever you say..<eyeroll>

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    After the hounding that Clinton and the Democrats took for 8 years, what do the Republicans expect?

Just goes to show that they are all fallible and make mistakes. But in all fairness, Clinton dodged a LOT of publicity for things that GW would have been nailed to the wall for....I guess being the poster-child of the liberal media has it's advantages....most of the heat Clinton took was from conservative talk-radio - not the national media.

• Franz
    Franz

Interesting discussion even though it's obvious to all that there's no one with a clue to whats really going on or what the solution is. Amateurs(if that) arguing with one another.

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

Reminds me of a South Park-episode where the kids stroll thru a democratic convention, in the middle of their little "afternoon-entertainment". There`s a black drag-queen up on stage doing standup, and all he/she says is: "...republicans are so stupid..." (and the audience goes :" he-he-hehe") ..."I can`t believe how stupid republicans are"..(and the audience goes: "he he he hu hu hu hu ....duh"). So funny, I laughed my little dark-blue ass of.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit