Osama: How You Like Me Now?

by prophecor 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's better than asking america to surrender. Heh heh. But seriously, the usa needs the guy. Come on, he;s the best enemy that the usa has had since hitler. What is a war without an enemy?

S

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    Is he manipulating the situation to his advantage, or does America have him on the run?

Neither. The GWB administration is again using OBL to distract the public's attention and cover up GWB's latest sneaky maneuvers.

willow

• Robdar
    Robdar

Willow, I've thought the same myself. Funny how OBL pops out of hiding when Bush needs him.

• Soledad
    Soledad
    he;s the best enemy that the usa has had since hitler. What is a war without an enemy?

I agree with that. The Cold War is over long ago so the world's biggest superpower needs......something else.

• prophecor
    prophecor
    The GWB administration is again using OBL to distract the public's attention and cover up GWB's latest sneaky maneuvers. Willow, I've thought the same myself. Funny how OBL pops out of hiding when Bush needs him.

You all have some fascinating ideas as to the reality of the situation. I'm.......Speechless!!!

• DocBob
    DocBob
    Here is an interesting quot It was 1987 There was Ollie North in front of congress and God getting the third degree, but what he said was stunning!

"Terrorist? What terrorist could possibly scare you that much?"

"His name is Osama bin Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

Sorry, but this is an urban legend - see http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

I wonder If OBL would put himself in harms way, or die to help protect GWB and his power. Or could GWB prove somehow this is not the case, and we are in fact off base with these theories? I would like to know the truth, whatever it is.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    "His name is Osama bin Laden, sir" Ollie replied.

Skyman,

Good memory. Not many people remember this about Ollie. Osama was THE reason that Ollie was so concerned about a high-dollar security system. Osama was threatening Ollie for the government's action (or rather, inaction) in the waning years of the Afghan/Russia conflict. Funny how people don't realize that Osama's been a problem for nearly two decades.....

• Enigma One
    Enigma One

Yet the Vice, when shown the video of Osama's latest tape said, "It's of low production value". Like who the frick is he? Roger Ebert w/ two thumbs down? Two morons running the place. More worried about what everyone is Googling instead of actually catching a terrorist.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

sucks that george dubbya get's so much air time, lives in a mansion. and ol' OBL has to hide out in a cave and make tape recordings. like, the guy can't even burn cd's.

jesus: 1

allah: 0

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit