Osama: How You Like Me Now?

by prophecor 58 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DavidChristopher
    DavidChristopher

So OBL has loyalty, and SH had millions of dollars around him. Who is still free?

OBL must be good at convincing others to follow him, and SH was better at making people scared of him to follow him. Which is more powerful?

I don't remember SH enlisting any suicide bombers to protect his country. Why is that? SH had scud missles, OBL has suicide bombers. Which is the greater power?

weapons or words?

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    True, but at least he'll be dead and good riddance I say. Anyone who thinks the "war against terror" is wrong is IMO an enemy of the American way of life.

Right on.....

To EnigmaOne....

True, terrorism is a tactic, but it's a tactic that must be learned, organized in some way and carried out. If you can interrupt portions of the 'supply chain' as it were, then you can help disrupt the tactic. OBL's too busy running for his life to be able to carry on a well-organized (note I said WELL organized) campaign. His latest message is a "let me be and I'll let you be" ploy. Of course he's going to issues 'warnings' - he has to make some kind of threat to keep his kooky followers happy.

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    ahhh, yes! i have been looking for a label for myself. thanks for that...

Glad to help.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Really, you Republicans need to face the music and stop blaming others. Clinton's been gone for quite a while now.

See, that's the difference. Liberals place blame with no solution of their own - Republicans deal with the problem.

Clinton wasn't gone for more than a few months on 9/11/01......

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

let's git 'im!! YEEEE HAAWWW!! ALLAH ALLAH JESUS JESUS KRAMER KRAMER!!

• Robdar
    Robdar

See, that's the difference. Liberals place blame with no solution of their own - Republicans deal with the problem.

Yeah the republicans deal with the problem by blaming it on Clinton.

Who are you calling Liberal? It had better not be me.

• undercover
    undercover
    Not many people remember this about Ollie. Osama was THE reason that Ollie was so concerned about a high-dollar security system. Osama was threatening Ollie for the government's action (or rather, inaction) in the waning years of the Afghan/Russia conflict. Funny how people don't realize that Osama's been a problem for nearly two decades.....

Um, um... refer to earlier post about this being an urban legend... http://www.snopes.com/rumors/north.asp

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    Yeah the republicans deal with the problem by blaming it on Clinton.

Who are you calling Liberal? It had better not be me.

Nope...just liberals in general. I don't remember mentioning anyone by name.

The only time blame is put on Clinton is when the finger is pointed at the current administration with the statement that "You (GW administration) allowed this to happen." This simply is not true. There is no easy fix for the current 'terrorist' problem, but at least something is being done. I'd love to see anyone, liberal, conservative, anyone come up with a sure fire solution to the terror problem. That can't happen, but everything that this administration tries to do is blasted by the liberals who are just mad that they have lost touch with mainstream America and can't win an election even against GW. As a result, GW can't do anything right.

To be fair, the OBL problem started when Reagan funded his revolt against the Soviet's, then turned around and cut him loose when he was no longer needed. Clinton cut defense spending so much that wacko's like OBL thought they could get away with murder (literally) because at that time this 'superpower' was living on past reputation only.

I just like pulling the anti-Busher's chains. They get SO mad while I sit back and laugh. It's like teasing that kid in school that the only reason you do it is to see them cry.....

• TallTexan
    TallTexan
    let's git 'im!! YEEEE HAAWWW!! ALLAH ALLAH JESUS JESUS KRAMER KRAMER!!

Hate to tell ya, but not everyone who supports Bush is an ignorant redneck. But if it makes you feel better to think that, then go ahead. Who's Kramer?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah's Witnesses Vow To Find Osama

NEW YORK, NY-- After years of successful door-todoor campaigns, the Jehovah's Witnesses today announced that they will apply their relentless recruitment techniques to finding and converting Public Enemy Number One, Osama Bin Laden.

Tobias Winson, the director for Kingdom Hall, North America division, offered the church's most aggressive, diligent recruiters to fly to Afghanistan as part of a "special mission from Jehovah."

In his press statement, Winson outlined the nature of this quest. "We are committed to bringing the Light of Jehovah to Osama, a troubled soul in search of the mercy of Jehovah. Osama must find Jehovah and bear witness. To Jehovah."

While U.S. Special Forces have often just knocked once on Afghan cave doors before quickly moving to the next cave, Winson reassured America that the Jehovah's Witnesses would keep trying, no matter how cold the reception.

"We fully expect the same treatment good-hearted Americans present to us: slammed doors, false claims of vacancy, and profanity-laced rejections. We vow to stay even if Osama says that he's on the phone, that the kids are asleep, that his henchmen will shoot us in the head, or that he has a cold. We don't care about catching the cold," added Winson. "We persist so that Jehovah may prevail."

Although Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld did not attend the press conference, he released an appreciative statement reading, "All of us at the Pentagon are grateful for your noble efforts during these most trying times. You do a tremendous service to our great country. Now please get the hell off my porch."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit