Schizm, Scholar and other WT defenders

by 2112 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Clam
    Clam

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

PMJ may be dyslexic or he may be no good at spelling, but he does have the bottle to come on here, so let him get on with it and I'm sure we can decipher what he's saying.

• PMJ
    PMJ

LOL WHAT THAT I COULDNT UNDERSTAND IT LOL JUST KIDDING.YEP I AGREE WITH WHAT U JUST SAID.IS JUST THE CASE OF ME BEING CRAP AT SPELLING I WAS A REBAL WHEN I WAS YOUGER AND NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL.BUT IVE GOT MY ACT TOGTHER NAD HAVE A GOOD JOB THAT PAYS REALY GOOD MONEY.BUT IT DOESNT INVOLVE ANY SPELLING.LOL RESPECT

• willowmoon
    willowmoon
    I WAS A REBAL WHEN I WAS YOUGER AND NEVER WENT TO SCHOOL.BUT IVE GOT MY ACT TOGTHER NAD HAVE A GOOD JOB THAT PAYS REALY GOOD MONEY.

Good for you PMJ! That's admirable.

willow

• PMJ
    PMJ

THANKS WILLOWMOON.LOL I JUST NOTICED I SPELT AND WRONG LOL HAHAHA WELL PART OF LIFE IS BEING ABLE TO LAUGH AT UR SELF.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    even if they came up with some posts that were true u would dissmiss it.as u all no im a wittness and from what ive read of scholers posts he does give a good argument

I have refuted every argument 'scholar' has raised. Also, I have raised several issues that disprove the WT interpretation for which 'scholar' has provided absolutely no reasonable response.

• PMJ
    PMJ

I THINK AGREEING TO DISSAGREE IS PROBERLY THE BEST WAY.U THINK UR RIGHT WATCHTOWER DEFENDERS THINK THERE RIGHT

• skyman
    skyman

PMJ how long are you going to avoid me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember blood

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer is in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

tihs 'rlue' dseno't wrok qitue so wlel for lnog wdros scuh as 'aisirieisnalhttdaiesmanstnbm' or 'fiolalipifhcicatinoiniucicn'. The cxetoimply of the sflaticoayiilbn drimetenes the rniedag cbtpiesilmneiorhy.

• greendawn
    greendawn

PMJ has done quite well in his spelling since he didn't attend school regularly. But all in all it's good to have people to debate with it makes things a lot more interesting and colourful.

• Clam
    Clam
    tihs 'rlue' dseno't wrok qitue so wlel for lnog wdros scuh as 'aisirieisnalhttdaiesmanstnbm' or 'fiolalipifhcicatinoiniucicn'. The cxetoimply of the sflaticoayiilbn drimetenes the rniedag cbtpiesilmneiorhy.

LOL True Jeffro but I somehow think that 12 syllable words are going to be as rare as rocking horse sh*t when it comes to the utterances of PMJ.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit