Schizm, Scholar and other WT defenders

by 2112 58 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

Schizm, Scholar or any other WT defenders, Please if you have a topic, like a Bible verse, a WT doctrine, A non WT doctrine etc. start a thread, we will discuss it with you. But keep the discussion on the subject don't attack people just because they don't agree with you. It truly makes you loose any credibility. There are many differing viewpoints and ideas expressed here and all are just as valid as the next. I know you two don't agree with that, so why don't you convince us where we are wrong. If you are truly a love of Jehovah and you still find your self on this board reading and posting, then you must believe you are here to win those that have drifted away back into the fold. Or to bring new ones the the WTS. If that is your motivation then by all means do so, but if you are only here to make personal attacks, and not answer questions when asked (Within a thread you are involved in) then your moitves are insincere, and should report yourself to the elders and beg for their forgivness.

But let's be honest do you really want to have an open discussion? Or do you really think that your reasonings are so convencing that those hereing it should convert and conform or die. Please prove to us your pure motives. Remember calling someone an ass even if they are an ass does nothing to prove or disprove their viewpoint.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Here freakin here,

Best idea I've heard all day.

• PMJ
    PMJ

even if they came up with some posts that were true u would dissmiss it.as u all no im a wittness and from what ive read of scholers posts he does give a good argument

• Clam
    Clam
    you must believe you are here to win those that have drifted away back into the fold.

If the prodigal son had been a JDub he'd have had his ass kicked and told to never come back. Then the father would have killed the fatted calf and had a BBQ with the elders.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    even if they came up with some posts that were true u would dissmiss it.as u all no im a wittness and from what ive read of scholers posts he does give a good argument PMJ

Well, well, well our resident apologist has 'made himself known' once again. tell me PMJ when has scholar's posts been dismissed. Check the threads he replies to and you will undoubtedly notice that scholar always gets a respones to his posts. Many responses contain clear scriptural evidence that the Watchtower is very wrong.

Tell you what, PMJ. Do you have a doctrine that you feel comfortable discussing on this board which is comprised of many apostate ex-JW's such as myself?

Please feel free to post a topic we can discuss withy you.

I am reserving my next comment after you reply but it does contain the phrase 'ad hominen'. Bob Evans Walland, TN

• PMJ
    PMJ

honesty like 2112 said lets not make any personal attacks.that wouldnt be fair now would it?i wasnt rude when i posted.but when you posted.it was WELL WELL WELL LOOK WHO IT IS.YOU WERE GETTING ANGRY AND ADUTATED.SO DONT GET UR KNIKERS IN A TWIST AND WE CAN ALL BE NICE TO ONE ANOTHER

• Honesty
    Honesty

It wasn't meant as a personal attack. If you understood it to be so I am sorry.

Do you have a Watchtower doctrine that you would be willing to discuss?

• PMJ
    PMJ

IM GLAD YOU REPLYED THAT WHY I HAVE GREATER RESPECT FOR THAT.TO BE HONEST I WAS EXSPECTING YOU TO HAVE A GO AT ME BUT MAYBE WE CAN DISSCUS SOMETHING WITH OUT HATRED IM GAME FOR THAT.I HATE ARGUING.ESPECUILY WITH SOME ONE I DONT EVEN NO

• kid-A
    kid-A

PMJ: Please, refer to this for future reference and message posting: REPLYED is spelled "Replied" EXSPECTING is spelled "expecting" DISSCUS is spelled "discuss" ESPECUILY is spelled "especially" NO as in to "know" somebody, is spelled "know" You will come across as much more sophisticated and intelligent by making an effort to spell properly. Thank you.

• PMJ
    PMJ

KID-A LOOK I NO MY SPELLING IS BAD AND SO DOES EVERY ONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD.IM THANKFULL U WERE TRYING TO HELP ME BUT.ME GETTING MY SPELLING CORRECT WILL NOT HAPPEN OVER NIGHT.BUT WHAT WAS INTRESTING IS THAT U NEW WHAT THE WORDS MENT.SO IT WASNT THAT CONFUSING

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit