JW Pedophile Refuses DNA Test

by Saoirse 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

Your heading " JW Pedophile Refuses DNA Test" is misleading at best, an outright lie if one reads the news story and knows anything about what Jehovah's Witnesses actually believe.

Why ?

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

alt Re: Councilman claims to be Jehovah's Witness

Reply #1 - Yesterday at 07:36:37
    Why didn't they just do the whole Maury Povich inside of the mouth swab DNA test? This would have taken all religious aspects out of it. From all I read about JW, I can find nothing that prevents them from giving blood for tests. It seems the main objection is to taking another's blood internally. I just read an article that made no fuss about giving blood for a blood gas anayasis. Can we expect anything more of a criminal than more excuses?

Got to love this comment right after your's, Danny. Someone who knows a little about Jehovah's Witnesses I guess!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Got to love this comment right after your's, Danny.

Thank you Mr beep-beep,i love it too when the Jehovah's Witness apologist clicks my thread (linked to silent lambs no less) and gives me a higher ranking on the google index

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hey Beep Beep, The man himself said he was a Jehovah's witness, not Danny. The fact that the LOCAL elders said he wasn't doesn't mean that he wasn't a witness from some other part of the country. Im sure even if he were, the WT would want to hide it like they try to hide anything that makes the religion cult look bad.

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Sorry Danny,

Your subject line goes beyond the facts at hand. If we are going to attract truth seekers, we must not use the same tactics we condemn.

B

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

Ironclaw,

There is a reason the word 'professed' exists.

Like 'professed' annointed.

B

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Judge Billy Joe Landrum has ordered Jones to provide a blood sample for DNA testing. But Jones claims giving blood is against his religious beliefs. He says he's been a Jehovah's Witness since birth.

I don't see the word "professed" in this sentence.

• blindersoff
    blindersoff

I aree it is not there. But consider--

WTS says it is God's channel. We say it 'professes' to be God's channel. We would never say "God's channel shuts down quotes".

B

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Yes I see your point, I stand corrected.

• stillconcerned
    stillconcerned

Of course, the jury is out as to his ACTUAL role in any congregation at ANY time...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit