JW Pedophile Refuses DNA Test

by Saoirse 40 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sf
    sf

I was just about to stamp my letter to the prosecutor, before I saw the update. Should I still send it, do you think?

And I'm with blondie on that he claims it's against his religion to draw blood. Yet, it doesn't seem to be against his religion to molest, then possibly father a child born out of a crime.

What a sad excuse for a man.

Just makes you wonder how many other CLAIMED AND PROFESSED jws infiltrate into the world they preach is so wicked.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I was just about to stamp my letter to the prosecutor, before I saw the update. Should I still send it, do you think?

YES!

• sf
    sf

Thx Danny, for you enthusiam. I just put it out on the {mail}box.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Should I still send it, do you think?

YES and so should everyone else who's interested!!

an (alleged) child molester just told 2 lies to court officials--that in itself may be illegal and can get him in more trouble

more criminal charges could mean more jail time and less future victims (if he "relapses" as child molesters usually do)

(lie #1--I am a JW lie #2--JWs don't believe in giving blood samples)

• sf
    sf

Thx rebel. It is in the mail as I type.

I used your letter...tweaked it just a bit. Hope you don't mind.

Get busy people!!! Activate yourselves.

sKally

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jones relents on blood sample
    WDAM-TV, MS - 21 minutes ago
    ... Jones claimed giving blood is against his religious beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness. ... News Seven contacted a Laurel representative of Jehovah's Witnesses. ... Jones County Assistant District Attorney J. Ronald Parrish says Laurel Councilman Joseph Jones, accused of having sex with a 13-year-old girl, has finally agreed to give a blood sample Friday. He was taken to South Central Regional Medical Center. The test results should be back in about two weeks. Jones claimed giving blood is against his religious beliefs as a Jehovah's Witness. But some members of that congregation are telling a much different story. On Wednesday Judge Billy Joe Landrum ordered Jones to give a blood sample for DNA testing. In a statement filed with the court, Jones does not refuse testing but does say "giving or receiving blood" is against his lifelong religious beliefs as a practicing Jehovah's Witness. News Seven contacted a Laurel representative of Jehovah's Witnesses. While members had no personal comments about Jones, they say according to their records he is not a member of any local congregation. And the group also set the record straight about their position on giving blood.

"Jehovah's Witnesses certainly do not object to giving blood for medical testing purposes," said Michael Robinson, presiding overseer of the South Laurel Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses. "Our objection is to receiving blood transfusions or donating blood for the purpose of tranfusing it into someone else. "However, when it comes to just conducting simple medical tests, I mean, I have my cholesterol checked on a regular basis, and that involves drawing blood."

• rebel8
    rebel8

Thanks junction-guy for contacting the reporter and spurning the follow up story!!

(BTW--IMO the perp probably got the idea from Law & Order. They had a show where a male child molester refused to provide a blood sample on the grounds that he is a JW.)

skally, no I don't mind at all. I shared it just to save ppl time. Changing it is totally fine.

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Why aren't the Elders either supporting him OR disfellowshipping him for LYING??
  • Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

I hate to burst your bubble Danny, but if this man is a politician, then he is NOT one of Jehovah's Witnesses. Shame on you for not realizing that. His claim is meaningless, I know it and you know it and anyone else who ever was one of Jehovah's Witnesses knows it.

And we also know that he is LYING in his claim that having blood drawn is against Witness beliefs,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit