Does anyone know the Circuit Overseer, Randy Letcher?

by PaNiCAtTaCk 22 Replies latest jw friends

• TD
    TD

My wife reminded me of something regarding Randy I'd long since forgotten about.

He gave a Sundy morning talk about the value of hard work. Although his tone was pompous in places, there was nothing really wrong with the basic premise of the lecture.

It's just that a grown man with baby girl hands and a soggy mid-section shouldn't waggle his pudgy pink little index finger at an an audience composed of construction workers and landscapers (In Arizona of all places) and lecture them on the value of hard work. --Especially when the lecture is used as a springboard to insinuate that the audience is really not working hard enough.

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

"It's just that a grown man with baby girl hands and a soggy mid-section shouldn't waggle his pudgy pink little index finger at an an audience composed of construction workers and landscapers (In Arizona of all places) and lecture them on the value of hard work. --Especially when the lecture is used as a springboard to insinuate that the audience is really not working hard enough."

Nicely put. And I've also heard of both Jerry Crana and Terry Angelacos here in New England. Worst COs I remember? Barry Sobieski, Clayton Peace and Roger Insellman. Insellman was just so socially awkward.

Surprised I can even remember the names.

S4

• atypical
    atypical

Yep, we have Insellman here in Phoenix now.

TD, that is funny and true. Randy was fun to be around when he was here, but nobody who ever knew him would accuse him of being a hard worker, even in service. I'm sure you know what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit