Does anyone know the Circuit Overseer, Randy Letcher?

by PaNiCAtTaCk 22 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

The conclusion is that this organisation does not intend to give up its manipulative mind control tactics as this boot licking exponent of its policies shows us so well.

How could he be so disrespectful to an 82 year old frail woman?

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

yes that is him. Overweight, single, texas, Oklahoma circuit

• metatron
    metatron

There was a C.O. like this in the Northeast named Jerry Crana. He was sociopathic and left a trail of emotional wreckage

behind whereever he went. I was horrified, at the time, that the Society could allow anyone so sick in the head to wield power

over others. He finally removed so many elders and df'd so many people, it caught up to him.

metatron

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

>How could he be so disrespectful to an 82 year old frail woman?

Being rude to an 82 year old woman is one thing - bragging about it on a platform is another...

• minimus
    minimus

In the northeast there's another CO that was the WORST that I had ever seen----Terry Angelacos. HE SUCKED!

• Nina
    Nina
    In the northeast there's another CO that was the WORST that I had ever seen----Terry Angelacos.

Here we go again! Let's see if the surnames get edited out this time!

Minimus, you may not have appreciated Terry but, as I have stated before, he is not all bad. Give it a rest.

Nina

• minimus
    minimus

The thread brought back memories of the "Angel of Death", Angelacos. He as a human being sucked!!!

• atypical
    atypical

Randy is pretty much revered here. His niece moved to Estonia to help with "the work", and when she comes to visit her husband gives the public talk and they are treated like celebrities. If Randy came to visit the same thing would happen.

• david_10
    david_10

I never met him, but my brother, who still attends occasionally, knows him real well. Letcher served this area (Texas Circut # 10) until around a year ago when he was rotated out. He went to somewhere in Missouri, if I'm thinking straight. My brother pretty much confirms everything you say: he was one arrogant bastard.

You know what's funny, though? I remember my brother told me that he pulled that same thing you told about---------------------------the 82 year old sister, the 5 scriptures on faith, the thunderous applause at the assembly. Except in this case, it wasn't an 82 year old sister-----------------------------it was a retired schoolteacher in her 60's and her daughter. They both had some health problems and they both had some spare time on their hands, (and they were both a little weak in the faith department), so he did the same thing to them! It' s the very same story, and I remember my brother telling me about it a year or more ago. He said it was pretty sickening when Letcher brought them out on stage at the assembly. By the way, both mother and daughter are still pioneering.

So it would appear that ol' Randy looks for opportunities pull this trick and gets a lot of mileage out of it.

David

• david_10
    david_10

PS....................................Panicattack, I just read all the posts a little closer, and it looks like we might be talking about the same circut----------------------Texas, about a year ago or maybe a little more. Wow, small world, isn't it?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit