I think I know some of these, being that I've been around the "RetchTower" for 35 years.
1. What have God's people experienced as a result of increased spiritual light from Jehovah?
Poverty, Dunkin Donuts for breakfast, McFries for lunch, 3 shares each of Wal-Mart stock, polyester suits, alimony, and therapy bills.
2. What arrangement went into effect in 1919 and how was it beneficial?
God killed 20 million people using the Spanish flu (but forgot to restrict it to Spanish people).
3. In 1931, what resolution was adopted, and how did that affect the Kingdom-proclamation work?
Rutherford instituted a 7 drink daily minimum for all JW's and a ten drink minimum for new people coming to the hall to "drink waters of life" which included the option of "on the rocks" or straight.
4. In 1972, what arrangement was instituted and why was that an improvement?
Now a group of 6 or 8 "elders" could bully the congregation and act like God instead of just one. They also attained divinity, so the publishers now had more than one "god" to look up to. Or is that the answer to number 5???........
5. What arrangement was implemented in 1976?
People disappointed about 1975 called NASA and asked if they could start a T-PLUS countdown forward in time AWAY from the date set in 1975. In addition, Jimmy Carter was elected President and suddenly toothpaste became a "holy relic".
6. What refinement was introduced in 1992 and why?
Child rapists and groups of elders who molested children could now remain elders. Why? Since they all think they are God, they were trying for another immaculate conception. I mean, let's face it, one of them could end up fathering the Second Messiah, since the first one obviously can't be found.
7. In the 1920's, how did Jehovah illuminate the path of his people doctrinally?
He showed them that although aluminum cookware was wicked and apostate, aluminum drinking cups to use while going through a bottle with Rutherford made fine whiskey glasses. They were light and didn't break if you dropped them while you got drunk with Rutherford.
8. What doctrinal truths were clarified in the 1930's?
That NONE of the WT's doctrines were truth or would ever be truth. Also, Rutherford officially stated that whiskey from Canada was more "theocratic" than the whiskey made in bathtubs of people living in Bethel because imported is always better.
9. What increased light was shed in 1962?
Disneyland built more rides for night-time visitors so they used more search lights in the sky. In NYC, near Bethel, new bridges were being built, so more lights shined all night near Bethel. They also tried to decide whom to send their electric light bills to: Jehovah and Jesus because they were the "superior authorities" or to Caesar, because the government, especilly LILCO, should have to pay because the WT had no money. (Drinking imported whiskey for over ten years does put a large dent in the budget for Bethel.)